3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
geraltischoli 27.11.21 12:21 am

Eerie brakes, 0 fps (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the witcher 3 began to slow down terribly, loads the processor at 90%, before everything was fine. because of what I do not understand everything if the iron, then everything went fine before that. Played in Novigrad saved buttercup was not on skellig and kaer morheni
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShiSuzuran 27.11.21

download hitman pro and check your computer, I think you could catch some shit like miner.

i
icebear2 27.11.21

Hike, some rubbish loads your process, check your computer with an antivirus.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 27.11.21

geraltizsholi
Disable Windows auto-update buddy if a pirate Windows. Do not download the update that starts at 29.

F
FunMC 27.11.21

geraltizsholi
It's all about iron and only about it. Clean your computer with utilities like Adwcleaner, CCleaner, Glary Utilities. Check for viruses, remove unnecessary programs from startup, what else to advise in such situations ...

S
Sanchez ramirez 27.11.21

it's about
CCleaner hardware , Glary Utilities. Check for viruses, remove unnecessary programs from the
FunMC startup .
And how will this help the iron part of the PC?

First, run the Dr.Web CureIt computer. If it does not help, then:
a) What antivirus is installed? If Avast, then with 90% probability I can say that it will be demolished.
b) If another antivirus, then turn it off for the duration of the game.

g
geraltischoli 27.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
antivirus Kaspersky

F
FunMC 27.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Before you write nonsense, study the programs, and then think about how it can help.

g
geraltischoli 27.11.21

I'll try to roll back the system, it can help

F
FunMC 27.11.21

geraltischoli
Sometimes this is the surest way. But if there is some kind of worm on the computer, then rollback is useless.

S
Sanchez ramirez 27.11.21

FunMC
What you wrote has nothing to do with hardware. This applies to the software part of the PC, that is, to the OS. "Iron" problems are a malfunction of the video card, processor, mat. boards, HDD, etc. Learn the terminology and don't confuse other people.

F
FunMC 27.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
I agree I was wrong, but whoever needs them understood what I meant.

g
geraltischoli 27.11.21

I check FunMC every day through these programs and cut down the antivirus

h
hoursdragon 27.11.21

geraltizsholi
If AIDA or Everest is installed, look at the temperature of the stone. An increase in temperature, of course, does not affect the percentage of processes, but it can add brakes and quite tangible ones.

B
BlTCHER 27.11.21

Kaspersky is not for games! it loads the system a lot!

d
dobrovlianin 27.11.21

geraltizsholi
if you play with a trainer, you could accidentally turn on the slowdown, so it "slows down"

S
Suurnoo 27.11.21

BlTCHER
rules everything with kaspersky, well, if only a very calculator for cha, then maybe

B
BlTCHER 27.11.21

Suurnoo
What is your understanding of a calculator?

g
geraltischoli 27.11.21

Suurnoo was going fine
before

s
shecter666 27.11.21

geraltizsholi
you, the game of the year can't slow down (sarcasm)

S
Suurnoo 27.11.21

BlTCHER
comp 2000 release for example)