3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lazy | Punk 27.11.21 12:21 am

Problem Running on Windows 7? (Two Worlds 2)

The download is in progress and then throws it to the desktop! Who knows the solution to this problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
x
xmenni 27.11.21

I HAVE WIN 7 - IT WASN'T HAVE THIS !! BUT THERE WAS SOMETHING LESSER. ENGLISH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE GAME WHEN ENTERING A SERIAL NUMBER !! VASCHE ZH0PA - I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ALREADY !!

R
R1mMoN 27.11.21

I have all the rules, only with physxloader.dll problems were then the newest firewood for vidyuhu downloaded and all the rules)))))

M
May allister 27.11.21

Windows 7 x64, I play at maximum speed. Comp in profile. No problem))

o
osteret 27.11.21

I had this, in the video card drivers in the AA tab I set Use application settings, everything began to work.

x
xmenni 27.11.21

huh - on Win 7 the firewood is automatically adjusted ... why are you toiling! I didn’t do anything with wood. I installed the game and immediately started playing ..
PS - a friend prompted me how to enter the key !!

i
illyaz 27.11.21

how to set up the console otherwise it is not visible (laptop)

L
Lazy | Punk 27.11.21

All found a solution to this problem is simply to create another User and start all the game there!

L
Lexinton 27.11.21

Lazy | Punk So this solves the physxloader.dll problem? ..........................
on Win 7 Nvidia installed fresh firewood and she swears on physxloader.dll , they say, the version is not the same, I threw it into the folder with the game physxloader.dll stopped swearing, but at startup it comes to loading the main menu and crashes, I don’t know what to do ................. .....................................

L
Lexinton 27.11.21

Lazy | Punk So this solves the physxloader.dll problem? ..........................
on Win 7 Nvidia installed fresh firewood and she swears on physxloader.dll , they say, the version is not the same, I threw it into the folder with the game physxloader.dll stopped swearing, but at startup it comes to loading the main menu and crashes, I don’t know what to do ................. .....................................

N
Nikita_Makarov23 27.11.21

I installed the game Two worlds 2, well it started but gave an error: Two worlds 2 stopped working, please help me to solve this problem ...