3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SourseXL 27.11.21 12:21 am

How to move non-movable things? (Fallout 4)

Actually, the problem is to move or remove the beds. No one sleeps on them, but they are only recognized and do not understand and do not move. Although you can sleep on them.
How to disassemble them nafig?
5 Comments
Sort by:
p
people with a machine gun 27.11.21

Try to save in the workshop (tab) and then build.

f
fakeIT 27.11.21

I can't do it

S
SourseXL 27.11.21

people with a machine gun.
The fact of the matter is that they are not saved, do not understand and do not move.

Yes, and disable does not respond to them.

E
EMPs 27.11.21

SourseXL
and where did you find such beds?

W
WladV 27.11.21

SourseXL
In some settlements, there are residents who have their own names, but not like everyone else is just a "settler". They really have their own beds that cannot be moved or removed or disassembled. And their jobs on the farm, where they will work all the time. even if the entire crop is removed from this place or transplanted, they will swarm in the same place. I even tried to build up these places, they still go there and rummage there. It's better not to touch them, apparently they are so programmed. Subject elements.
In addition, it is completely impossible to appoint them to the positions of a merchant, a supplier, or a scavenger. They say OK, but they themselves turn around again and go to their places of work.

And to move or move objects. It is possible through the console command.
You point the cursor at almost any object in the game, even at the trees of the car at home. you open the console and poke your mouse into this Item, its ID will appear. And you write the command
modpos x or y or z and the number
The item is shifted along the x or y or z axis by the specified number. If the item is not needed at all, I send it along the z-axis at -10,000. Under the ground and it is not visible at all. This is how I clear farm areas and around farms. To have open spaces for the turrets.
I also use offsets when building. Sometimes the cracks between walls and fences are very unpleasant.