3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reku 27.11.21 12:21 am

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition camera jerks violently (Darksiders 2)

I don’t remember that it was in ordinary Darksiders 1-2, but in these the camera sometimes twitches strongly during the battle - it starts to jump sharply at 90-180-270 degrees. And in the aiming mode (Q) it is generally tough - the camera moves at a breakneck speed, and when you aim at the target for the first time and a capture type appears - it jumps up sharply. Lowering the sensitivity to almost zero helped a little, but then the camera barely rotates normally.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spez24 27.11.21

And in aiming mode (Q) it is generally tough - the camera moves at a breakneck speed.
The same problem, hell knows how to fix it.

E
Edwardkruger 27.11.21

It’s like a reprint problem, it’s hardly possible to fix it on your own.

A
Aezless 27.11.21

friezes twitching unstable FPS as well as crashes and wild sensations in aiming mode are all the consequences of the curvature of new developers. okay, at least a fix fix for the crash after setting the shadows to the maximum has already been released

T
Tipaul 27.11.21

the same problem with the camera !!!

D
Dron1234 123 27.11.21

Steelserieeez
where to get this fix?

d
denis. 72 rus 27.11.21

people help yesterday I bought Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition on incentive for 139 rubles, but it does not start at all, the original goes without problems! and the cache checked every time it downloads 6.7g! Thanks in advance to everyone who will answer!

A
Aezless 27.11.21

Dron1234 123 is
not automatically downloaded?
denis. 72 rus
one of the many problems of the edishen curve

R
Reku 27.11.21

Wow, I thought I only had such a problem ... It turns out to wait for patches and fixes ...

A
Aezless 27.11.21

denis. 72 rus
your logic lacks any presence

A
Alamut95 27.11.21

The same problem with camera jerks and aiming mode, it is impossible to play. In general, I don’t understand why it was impossible, at least in the reprint, to implement a separate adjustment of the mouse sensitivity both for the main camera and for the aiming mode? Apparently this is a question to which we do not know the answer.

l
lem0n41k 27.11.21

The same problem with jerking, everything is fine in the regular version.

T
TI000 27.11.21

The camera disappointed, yeah, I agree with everyone to fucking release such raw stuff, but the game impressed me, but because of the camera I fell for this game. I'm waiting for a patch if there is one.

B
Bordosi 27.11.21

There is a solution on AMD vidyahi. Is there for Nvidia?

A
Aezless 27.11.21

Denis Svintsov
on AMD vidyakhi has no solution. the solution in the next topic is intended for FPS from 60+. With this method, my galimy rare 30fps sat down to 10-15. original 60+

M
Moi kpoccovki 27.11.21

Hello everyone! who knows the problems fixed in Update 2 at the mechanics ??

A
Aezless 27.11.21

Do hamsters still worship mechanics who pop their flawed logo into every game? and do not care that their composition has already changed a couple of times and that they, just like other repacks, can crash and crash?
overall update 2 fixes the aiming sensa curve and feels laggy. now runs like standard edition.