3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Bomber 27.11.21 12:21 am

Bring the glandular glands to Dr. Duff bug (Fallout 4)

Please help me, the problem with the quest is to take the glands of the dutnya to Dr. Duff, the marker on the map has disappeared and she is silent, what did I try to find the id of the quest, could I somehow reset it through the console?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoGranata 27.11.21

The marker is on the pipes and they were sewn by NPCs. The same shit was. The marker disappeared right in front of me. I just found their corpses and removed the glands from them. Try to find their corpses or find other pipes.

v
vzglydizugla 27.11.21

At the station, um, in theory, the doctor's marker sent you to a certain station with a door locked from the inside (I don’t remember the name, but you can get into it through the roof and there is still an entrance to the subway), and so at the entrance behind the car there is a bloat, it’s rather your partner (companion) sewed all over and the marker disappeared. You can wait for the respawn or search the corpse of the beetle (if it has not disappeared), or find it elsewhere, but not the fact that the beetle will be there with iron.
ps I myself faced this situation, in the end I returned again to the point (on which there was a marker before) and rummaged through it up and down, and the dead beetle lay under the bump, and Nick shot him while I jumped into the damn barn. After the murder of Dutnya, the marker disappeared, and the iron was in it. =)

M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

found outside the quest. drop randomly within a radius of several minutes of walking from the home shelter
after the completion of the quest, they probably do not drop out.

a
ashleyalicia 27.11.21

but I actually flew this task - she says get the glands and then in my dialogue an option appears like "I just have such glands with me" I hand them over to her and that's it - she gives the covers as a reward and the task is completed.
therefore, I used to find these glands while walking in the wasteland, I like to collect everything

s
saa0891 27.11.21

You kill any dutnya and take the glands, then you go to the doctor's office.

R
RAZIEL_ 27.11.21

ashleyalicia
Similarly, I came to her with previously mined glands and immediately completed the quest without leaving the cash register)

M
Maxim Bomber 27.11.21

Thanks to everyone I will try!

M
Maxim Bomber 27.11.21

Damn her any glands fit, I thought that they were not trash and therefore automatically left them at the base and she needs any glands and it is not difficult to find them.

A
Abbat76 27.11.21

right. any glands. only this is a dead end - this woman happily accepts the glands and that's all - no further tasks.

K
Kapranos 27.11.21

and I had iron, and she sent one hell, but not far)