3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 27.11.21 12:21 am

Modifications don't work. (Fallout 4)

esp modifications do not work. I throw them into the folder with the game, I prescribe what I need in text files and it still does not work. for example, an endless jet pack or the murder of children.
Help(
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lagarium 27.11.21

Rampertumskin
Download the mod manager.

s
saa0891 27.11.21

Rampertumskin

Install NMM and put it through it, get rid of a bunch of hemorrhoids and unnecessary unnecessary actions, mods are installed in one click, removed in the same way, and some complex mods where you will see many options when installing what exactly to put (with pictures and descriptions) , this is, of course, in the event that the author of the mod took care of this.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/?

H
HackerokX 27.11.21

Rampertumskin I
suffered, suffered with this problem and found a solution.
Add the mods to the Plugins.txt file C: ... AppData Local Fallout4 plugins.txt - Set "Read Only" The
above option is also suitable. Much more convenient and practical.

L
LeXXInc 27.11.21

If you use beta patches, then all mods are cut down when you start the game, so after opening the launcher you need to reactivate them. It's easier to do all this NMM =)

p
punck 27.11.21

it is simpler than Fallout 4 Mod Manager and weighs a meter and extra shit, such as VirtualInstall does not create where everything is duplicated.

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

Rampertumskin
killing children To keep your mods from working, and in general, mods like these rarely work, if at all.

R
Rampertumskin 27.11.21

BlackTea
fixed it, now I 'm killing children per CD! I am taking down their small heads with a gaus with a carbine!

how the moralists are enraged, I suppose you also go and go.

the point is not to kill children, but to get around the blunt limitation made by the game in which I want to do whatever I want.

Still, the games would not be crammed with any morally ethical shit (there is enough of it in real life, only tolerance is worth it)

if the game is bloody it should be bloody!

v
vzglydizugla 27.11.21

Rampertumskin
And I really wanted to shoot Ciria ...