3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raicas2012 27.11.21 12:21 am

ARMOR FIND X-01 (Fallout 4)

I FOUND

31 Comments
Sort by:
r
raicas2012 27.11.21

still found the complete kit and the hacker is very difficult!

d
droun92 27.11.21

I do not advise everyone who has a level below 25 to look for such a reservation. It is unlikely that something worthwhile will come across, rather a 45 or 60 model. It all depends on the level.

r
raicas2012 27.11.21

wimp base army

-
--Evgeniy-- 27.11.21

After lvl 60, it became well, it's just unbearably easy to play, even if you run naked - who's gonna kill you, and if you still throw in a chimme ... X 01 didn't even have time to collect the whole set, 60 stands at home gathering dust, why do we need power armor in the game at all it is not clear, funnies with ordinary armor are many times more fun. It is a pity that they did not tighten the real need to use it, and at the beginning of the game, only it really helps. Well, maybe they will add another level of difficulty, as was the case with Skyrim, although this also did not fix much.

[
[X-EcUt] 27.11.21

In "INSTALLATION K21B" I am interested in the elevator, which is only at the very bottom. There is no call button, the panel itself sparks. I didn't think that the armor was the most delicious part of the bunker, somehow there is an opportunity to get it earlier and more than one ...

H
Hattack 27.11.21

raicas2012
Find Better - Legendary Primer *

S
Setesh 27.11.21

My yours don't understand

A
AleksB 27.11.21

X-01 of various modifications will spawn approximately after reaching level 28. The higher the player's level, the greater the chance that she will respawn upgraded.

p
podokonnik 27.11.21

Exo only needs to fly, jump high. The game is too much, too much, to a fancy, weapons, cartridges and other trash. Therefore, there should be no problems with upgrading power armor.

p
pochtipushkin 27.11.21

raicas2012
weakling base army
scuba sausage chip?

p
pochtipushkin 27.11.21

podokonnik
Indeed, probably just to fly, because there is no desire to just drag this trough - in particular, because of the change in the interface (it becomes terribly unusual and, as it seemed, just as inconvenient) and constant thoughts "how much charge is left there?" ...