3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonTwR 27.11.21 12:29 am

How to build a teleporter (specify details) (Fallout 4)

In General The question is how to build this Portal where I want to write what it is. Perhaps I have a Village in ZamonJa,
I want to stick it there, how to saddle it from Yesterday's night, I break my brain!
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathGun69 27.11.21

you put the portal itself then the console then forgot the name of the thing looks like an antenna and four large generators the console to one generator you connect the antenna to the other and the portal to the other two then you connect the generators to each other

I
IzmdI 27.11.21

DemonTwR
You have written in the assignment that you must first find helpers. They can be Minutemans, BS or Subway. Depending on who you choose, and you will need to build in a certain place, they will say in which one.
Pupils...

M
MalluM 27.11.21

IzmdI
As God said)))
And on a subject, DemonTwR first decide with whom you will work (well, or whom you use for your dirty purposes), and then go to them, give the chip and do what they say. And when you get to college, you decide what to do next.

D
DemonTwR 27.11.21

IzmdI
Uh-huh, I will draw your attention to the fact that

it is not necessary everywhere ..
The essence of the post is just in How to build a Teleport without them where I need it!

so let Anyone or Submit evidence toko That Line "

Optional " opposite each Fraction Translation error.

Or they will tell you how to do it without them.

I
IzmdI 27.11.21

DemonTwR
I think what I mean is that you don't have to go to everyone. It is only necessary to someone one. It's just that the Gazebo shit with the localization of quests and the game in general.
As far as I know, this quest cannot be completed alone, without the help of one of the factions.

D
DemonTwR 27.11.21

IzmdI
Well, in general, Clearly translate Even the text of the Norms could not (((
Someone put LV in his Pocket