3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovkulaka21 27.11.21 12:29 am

Who prefers what kind of transport and why? (Just Cause 2)

For example, I like to fly a helicopter
25 Comments
Sort by:
a
aldanstar 27.11.21

yes, a helicopter is a topic ... The one, single, with a machine gun and missiles ... But the purchased one is not bad either, if it flies like a rocket ... it's cool to fly over the river, touching the water mirror ... But if you adjust the gamepad, then cool and fly on airplanes, it's a pity the control with the mouse and keyboard is bad here ...
If you consider the parachute as transport, then it was cool on it, until you got tired of it ... I already want to use the usual way - by cars ... then give me cars from the underground - they have very good control, unlike others, if you pump it again ... In general, I realized one thing - the control in the game is good, if you pump the appropriate car, that is, this is specially done ... so that life does not seem like honey ...

_
_MerG_ 27.11.21

replay
http://forums.playground.ru/just_cause_2/604370/

B
BADBOY12345 27.11.21

I like SU 47 better, this is a monster, it flies like a rocket and the weapons are not bad (still, it's Russian), the current I usually take off on it in the trees and sometimes I don't take off at all))))

G
GosySkill 27.11.21

I like a military fighter) such a huge one, his machine gun demolishes everything at once, and the cargo plane is the same theme, but it's slow to fall on it mockingly

_
_Dark_Lord_ 27.11.21

if there was physics, at least as in Weiss, there would be no price for this game.
The physics in the game is good. I prefer air transport. I just call an evacuation to a military airport and take a plane there. Or I take an airplane on the black market (it is the second), I did not improve it much, it flies quickly and is very maneuverable and is inexpensive.

S
Skripkin94 27.11.21

I move mainly with the help of a hook, but the very norm is a current exterminator, it is disposable because you
cannot land normally at this speed and you have to jump out

v
valeriyV2 27.11.21

The gas cylinder is still cooler :)

S
Shchors 27.11.21

So far, I like most of all the sports plane, which has a propeller. It's a pity you can't put a machine gun on it.

S
Super Kote 27.11.21

exterminator

G
Grand theft aero 27.11.21

I buy myself an ice cream van and a convertible that looks like a win.

J
Jason Voorhees 27.11.21

Fighter. Quickly.

P
Player 7 27.11.21

I prefer flying modes of transport, but mostly helicopters and some cars

_
_Dark_Lord_ 27.11.21

I move by evacuation or order an airplane, by the way, pumped to the maximum, it flies very quickly and monevates well.

P
P.Avis 27.11.21

motorcycle - I like to do trial - Lctrl and LShift - help)

P
P.Avis 27.11.21

And the ATV is a warrior - such a green one ..

R
Rugrat 27.11.21

Limousine, G9 eclipse, and agent vert. It's a pity that there is no bomber (so oil towers or officers are wet

X
XenonRaptor 27.11.21

airplane))

s
sshooter 27.11.21

the most steering fighter quickly delivers to any place and you can have fun, for example, touching the water with a wing

C
Cryfire 27.11.21

If you fill the ass of the bad guys, then a purchased tank is better. To walk around the island - motorcycle or bike.

d
dart mol 2 27.11.21

Damn weapons there are not enough, and so an armored car, fighters, well, in short, everything with which you can create chaos. :))