3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 27.11.21 12:29 am

Tenpines Bluff: Help Protect (Fallout 4)

A message came that the settlement was attacked. I drove there, they shot at another settler there, who turned out to be a synth (a detail of a synth was with him after his death). Well, they killed him, and the task is hanging. There are no other enemies nearby. And what to do with it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verzor 27.11.21

So there is someone else - walk around. They get stuck on the way.

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Sonic778
They don't even aggro. I shoot in the air - "They can't see you."

A
AnthoNY_N7 27.11.21

_nick69_
I also had such a glitch, I did not know what to do, when moving to another location, right away - the task was failed. If synths threaten settlements, then he is usually alone, well, after others sewed him, and the task hung, I resurrected him several times in the console with Resurrect, and personally killed him, and the second or third time the task was completed. Well, I understand that you have to kill the synths yourself, or they will fix it in the patch.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

_nick69_
And I had, but as it turned out, you immediately come, if there is a fence around the settlement, then you have to wait a little and a crowd of ghouls, raiders or super mutants comes

A
AnthoNY_N7 27.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
well, yes, it's understandable, but here with synths, more precisely with synth, for he is the only one - another thing

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

He came before the appearance of the task in the settlements, they were already shooting at him. I finished it off and the task did not even appear.