3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 27.11.21 12:29 am

A little confused in the plot (Fallout 4)

In general, when I save Valentine and at the exit from the shelter Marlowe meets us with his gangsters, there is an option to disperse peacefully: in the dialogue something must be said about the quarry. Please remind me what's the matter, otherwise I play with long breaks, so I forgot a little.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LustigMan 27.11.21

Mother Murphy speaks about this moment in her predictions. Like you will meet a "fat man and an evil woman" who will need to be asked "about a career and Lily June on the brink."

R
RGC 27.11.21

LustigMan
Do not understand, her predictions somehow affect the passage? I ignored her the whole game, I thought she was just some kind of nonsense

L
LustigMan 27.11.21

RGC
If you give her drugs, then she will predict the future for you. Sometimes it even helps.

R
RGC 27.11.21

LustigMan
Didn't she accidentally give the code to disable the hunter during the prediction? I just, in a dialogue with the hunter, stupidly knocked him out with some phrase and still did not understand how I know her

v
vatsonification 27.11.21

LustigMan
Thanks for the answer. No wonder I stuffed the old woman with drugs)) But still, it turns out that what happened to this Lily June in her career is not being told?

M
MadHamsterHead 27.11.21

And I immediately convinced this drug addict to give up this bad habit ... I wanted the best, but it turned out as always

And with gangsters without her predictions there are 3 options for the outcome of events:
1) Shoot everyone and leave
2) Convince the woman that she is a fool and send her home. You will be given 10 seconds to leave, you leave.
3) Convince the woman that she is a fool and send her home. You will be given 10 seconds to leave, you kill everyone and leave

L
LustigMan 27.11.21

RGC
Sorry, I don't know about the hunter moment. Maybe I haven't reached it yet.
vatsonification
As far as I know, no. But the game is not fully understood, maybe something else will be dug up.

L
LustigMan 27.11.21

RGC
UPD: Now I went to pump her up with drugs. Yes, she's the one talking about the hunter.