3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilem_91 27.11.21 12:29 am

Which faction? (Fallout 4)

What faction did you stay in?
And what are the advantages of it in your opinion?
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

ilem_91
Brotherhood of Steel, with 3 parts I hang out with

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

If you do not want to destroy either the base station or the subway, go behind the Minutemans (do not complete the tasks of the factions (base station, subway, or even more so the Institute) to destroy another faction; you can safely go through the tasks before them).

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

_nick69_
Then you complete the plot or not? Explain a little, otherwise you don't want to destroy the subway

L
Lavuer 27.11.21

I cut out the subway and the institute for the BS. Fucked up Deacon and Sint the hunter in the end. What a joke with them ^ _ ^

R
RB_XAH 27.11.21

For the Institute, it seems to me they are the most adequate, the subway and BS are ordinary fanatics, the blowmans are at most ordinary farmers, and not a full-fledged organization.

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
Yes. Attention, a little spoiler. After the capture of the Castle, the Institute begins an open conflict with the Minutemans. The Minutemen learn that the Institute can be accessed via the sewers. They send people and begin the assault. Scientists are kept alive, technology is taken over. In theory, after this they become a full-fledged organization with their own influence and now officially control the Commonwealth.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

_nick69_
Thank you dude, otherwise when I wet the subway, I almost let out a couple of tears

D
DeN BiostaR 27.11.21

played for the institute, did not remember anything special, sadly
Spoiler sigh son, mowed - BS, mowed - subway, blowjobs - unprocessed the castle ... in short, the Institute is disappointed

p
predator999 27.11.21

I am for the institute, only they are worthy to live and develop. The brotherhood is no longer impressive, they only collect toasters and do nothing good in the wasteland, and their dogmas are outdated. The subway is generally cut off from life, why did these synths surrender to them, they are not people, this is a program in the human body.

p
people with a machine gun 27.11.21

_nick69_
I took the castle, the Institute didn't get angry with the minutemans, what am I doing wrong?
I went behind the Institute.
And yes, this is already 5 or 6 of a similar topic, demolish.

V
Verzor 27.11.21

For the minutemans. They have very good guns ...

D
DVV777 27.11.21

by itself

L
Lagarium 27.11.21

For the Enclave!
Spoiler

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

people with a machine gun.
Duc that conflict - only officially. They really will not attack (Unless they attack Greygarden sometimes, but here who just does not attack). Plus, you need to go through the main quests to find out how to get to the institute, and then ask the Minutemans (Preston) for help in this. And then follow only the Minuteman quests (You can go through additional quests of other factions, the main thing is not to destroy another faction).

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

For minitmenov. The most adequate option. And the scientists did not have to fanatically mow down and they did not have to fight for the pureblood scientists.

I
Ivanych 27.11.21

_nick69_
What castle ??? !!
Which at the beginning of the game they fought off the swamps?

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Ivanych
There are two castles in the game?

I
Ivanych 27.11.21

_nick69_
I was confused by this line: "After the capture of the Castle, the Institute begins an open conflict with the Minutemans."
I just have to decide on the institute. How does this happen? Throw under the spoiler.

l
lmperatorPC 27.11.21

Ivanych
Spoiler It's not like that. They storm the castle after banker hill, if you didn't help the synths, but sent them (along with your son) to hell.

p
predator999 27.11.21

Minutemen are neutral to all factions, you should not mislead people. Only if the player himself goes into conflict with another group, a war of minutemans and BS, minutemans and synths, etc. is possible.