3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarechka 27.11.21 12:29 am

Vault 81 Calvin (Fallout 4)

Calvin, the kind of dude who promised to buy any instrument. But when I brought the instrument, Calvin disappeared somewhere. I walked around the whole shelter 5 times, day and night. I think he became a citizen 5. But what the hell? Everyone is trying to do it, go sell it to him. GDN OH?!?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RB_XAH 27.11.21

Yarechka
I have the same garbage ((((

V
VaIenrod 27.11.21

+1

377885207 27.11.21

Hah, and I was just going to him. One and a half tons of hammers, screwdrivers and various keys)

p
podokonnik 27.11.21

Also fell for this scam of suckers. In the 90s, this is how the stalls were bred. Like one comes up and asks, buy this garbage (any detail that nobody needs) or take it, put it on the window. Then, after a while, his partner comes up and "tearing off with his hands" buys this garbage. Moreover, it also promises, like I'll buy 100 or 1000 of such pieces, just give it to me. The clerk answers, like we agreed, come back tomorrow. In the evening, the first swindler comes and brings with him 100 or 1000 of such nonsense. And the stall buys everything in anticipation of unprecedented profits. ahahaha. Of course, the second "buyer" will never show up and will not bring fabulous profits to this sale.
It's the same here, at first I bought up all the garbage that was, I said, like I'll buy it again. And when you cleaned out all the shelter, then he was gone.
It's good that at least I have a junk gun. I will collect hammers, keys and screwdrivers with test tubes, charge it. At least what is the use)
But in fact, divorced like the last sucker)