3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishutka_ept 27.11.21 12:29 am

Excavation (free Mel from prison) (Fallout 4)

How will Diamond City be treated after that?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dassent 27.11.21

Mishutka_ept
if you persuade the guards, it's okay, otherwise I haven't tried it, accept mentants and persuade :)

B
Blackie night 27.11.21

And if you use the Protectotron, then it is better that your team does not have Piper =) And then this robot begins to bring down everyone in a row) And Piper helps him (especially against you) =)

C
Corn lollipop 27.11.21

I just repaired the Protectron (which began to bring down everyone in a row) and Mel got free by some miracle, I didn't even understand how.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 27.11.21

everything will be all right, go to the guards, he will say that he was going to release him and so ...

I
IzmdI 27.11.21

Does anyone even save before such tasks and try different options CAM?
You can always boot and replay.

r
ri.ar2011 27.11.21

I stole the key right from the guard. opened the camera. Mel ran out and I finished the app. now at the end of the game I have a good relationship with diamond city.

S
Sectos05 27.11.21

He killed everyone with a pistol with a silencer, relations with the city did not change.

M
Mishutka_ept 27.11.21

Dassent
Demmetriuss
Corn lad
Rulik Proba-Rulit
ri.ar2011
Sectos05

Mel said terminal see, I went without the skill, respectively, the terminal does not hack, but Mel somehow got out of the chamber. Is this a bug?

I
Iikeaboss 27.11.21

IzmdI
I only play games like this

s
sobrichee 27.11.21

He stole the key in the room, waited for the guards to disperse, quickly opened the camera in stealth mode and just as quickly ran to the door. As a result, the guard did not notice anything - the door of the cell is open there is no criminal, but they go PATROL! =))

S
Sectos05 27.11.21

sobrichee
The main joke is that if you open the cell, the prisoner will calmly get up and leave in front of the guards, and they will not pay attention to it: D

C
Corn lollipop 27.11.21

Mishutka_ept
rather yes, I wrote above that it came out somehow.

s
sobrichee 27.11.21

dada! =)

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 27.11.21

I'm sure liberation is the main thing, how you liberated him, the essence of the game will not change