3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 27.11.21 12:35 am

Inventory modifications - what to do with them? What not to do? ) (Fallout 4)

After modifying a weapon or armor in the inventory, in the appropriate section, a "box" appears, which has the name of what you crafted. Weighs half a kilo, costs money. What to do with them? Are they still needed for something? Can they somehow be used a second / third time? Carry with you? Sell?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Givemethedust 27.11.21

ripvango
Can be re- mounted on the same type of weapon from which they were removed.

B
Boss_Timurchik 27.11.21

sell, put in a box, what's smart enough for, there and day these modifications

r
ripvango 27.11.21

Givemethedust
And at the same time I will not spend a resource, or what? (steel, plastic, wood) Yes? Is that the point? I just don't quite understand why they are needed at all ...

C
Cold light 27.11.21

ripvango
They will come in handy when there is a legendary weapon at the same base, then the legendary can be equipped with all sorts of silencers - heavy receivers, previously removed from other fluff, can be weighted. The point is that components are not wasted and the improvement does not need to be tinkered with yourself, which is useful if you did not download the perks of the blacksmith, armorer, science and gunsmith.

G
Givemethedust 27.11.21

ripvango
Yes, only they are removed when you put another instead of one modification. The old one is removed and remains in the inventory. Then it can be applied to weapons in the workbench menu.

Cold light
Only strangely done, you need to install another modification to remove the old one.

L
Lavuer 27.11.21

Why strange? Everything is logical. We put a new body kit, the old default / pumped one is removed and put into the inventory. Everything that remains in your backpack after upgrades can be sold without pity as unnecessary.

A
ARM_SERJ 27.11.21

Sell ​​it to the huckster, because you don't want to yearn for extra pounds!

C
Cyrcus 27.11.21

It seems to me that this is insanity, when upgrading weapons / armor, the resources are taken from the workshop, so why then the modifiers cannot be added there and used as needed?

r
ripvango 27.11.21

Got it. Thanks to everyone who answered!