3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DezQ 27.11.21 12:35 am

Trainer for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (Sins of a Solar Empire)

We need a trainer for Rebellion, it seems like so many people do it, but there’s nothing .. I want to play on a large map with many opponents with maximum difficulty. Throw it here if suddenly someone stumbles upon a trainer. Thanks:)
50 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oberons-7 27.11.21

It is here, but you have to pay for it and the problem is that you have to be in some kind of VIP mode to download the trainer
Link http://www.cheathappens.com/18706-PC-Sins_of_a_Solar_Empire_Rebellion_cheats

D
DezQ 27.11.21

Oberons-7, Thank you, but I saw it, there is a promo, it does not roll anywhere, can someone post it. Someone else was there making trainers for all early versions of the game :) Let's wait.

D
DezQ 27.11.21

Money, crystals, metal, life and armor of ships and structures, everything breaks down with artmoney. But there is no way for tactical and so on slots, even taking into account all bytes and encodings ..

J
Joke666 27.11.21

DezQ, for some reason I can't hack life through Artmoney, in what values ​​should I search? and how much is the byte value?

D
DezQ 27.11.21

Joke666, point 4 bytes.

I
Ingbelial 27.11.21

DezQ which version of Artmoney did you hack? And then my values ​​change to the original ones.

O
Oberons-7 27.11.21

You are right, not everything can be hacked through Artmoney, but can someone make a coach himself?

O
Oberons-7 27.11.21

I somehow saw how they are made through the program, but I don’t remember what it’s called

S
Svorngrir 27.11.21

Eh, you need to quickly build ships and stations, otherwise even with acceleration it takes a lot of time on large maps "[

N
Naalsan 27.11.21

I don't understand artmani, tell people how to break loans?

S
Svorngrir 27.11.21

DezQ_TR, I have never used Cheat Engine yet, only Artmoney, well, I'll wait for the trainer, because everything is done with one button there.)

S
Svorngrir 27.11.21

iGrok_92
read the manual, and when searching, select the type "with a dot", the range "ALL"

S
Svorngrir 27.11.21

DezQ_TR
Tried the Cheat Engine, it works, but it speeds up the whole game, not just ship production. In principle, such a parameter exists in the game itself.

S
Svorngrir 27.11.21

DezQ_TR
Found Cheat Engine tables for quick exploration
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=553254

N
NeiTRaL_RU 27.11.21

Once I tried to add resources to myself with the help of artmani ...
Despite the fact that I paused, I didn't seem to find the meaning ... only resources are enough ... Only they are not enough, tk. the enemy takes them out of nowhere. =)
But, since it's over, let's try! I really want to play max.
PS I am extremely pleased with the Vasari orbital base !!! How does it deliver her to send along with the fleet and smash everything and everyone ^ _ ^.

M
MsMsql 27.11.21

Can anyone explain how to hack the resources here?, Otherwise write to look for everything with a dot, but it does not find anything, and if it does, then when it changes, everything is thrown back ...

s
sairus2010 27.11.21

In short, pawns, I explain to everyone about the situation with the trainer and the game. At the moment there is NO free trainer for the game !!!!! There is only a Free promo with only the 1st "quick research" function working. Who needs it, write in a personal, I will give it for free. As for the Resources - artmani is resting! It is not possible to break. In a multiplayer game, you can break, but you will need to steam up a little. ))

This method is described in the cheats section on this portal http://www.playground.ru/cheats/zakat_solnechnoy_imperii_novaya_voyna_kod_dengi_materiali_kristalli-41233/

Open the game directory. type (D: games Decline of the Solar Empire. New war). In it, find the Galaxy folder with map files. open the desired card with the NOTEBOOK.

look at the end of the file:

player
designName "Player1"
inGameName "
overrideRaceName ""
teamIndex -1
startingCredits 3000
startingMetal 800
startingCrystal 250
isNormalPlayer TRUE
isRaidingPlayer FALSE
isInsurgentPlayer FALSE
themeGroup ""
themeIndex 0
pictureGroup ""
pictureIndex 0

varies startingCredits (right amount of money)
startingMetal (desired number of metal)
startingCrystal (right amount of crystals)

But only from the first player. Then play this card in the game. But the bottom line is that you have to restart this map until the game catches the desired changes. Since the selection is selective.

On my own I can add:
You can also minify the resources of other players so that if they start the game, then the values ​​of the res can be whatever you want (I set -99999999 for each player and each resource, credits, crystals, metal)

s
sairus2010 27.11.21

DezQ_TR not everything !!!! The maintenance of the fleet cannot be broken by the program. And the number of crews of large ships too. So no need to fill. This is not the first time I have played it. Resources are possible, I do not argue, but everything else is impossible, whatever one may say. If you have a solution - write how to break the crews and upkeep of the ships ?????

M
MsMsql 27.11.21

DezQ_TR
Thanks, your advice helped me hack res)

O
Oberons-7 27.11.21

I wish I had a 128-qubit quantum computer, I would find everything in a moment, but unfortunately it costs several trillion dollars and it is one such quantum computer in the world