3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexCrow 27.11.21 12:35 am

Russifier RSV2 (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2)

The game already has Russian, to activate it, download the file (only 4.52 KB) http://www.playground.ru/cheats/6621/ unpack to the root of the game and run the run.bat file
44 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blackman-1 27.11.21

It doesn't work!?!?

T
Tonny boy19 27.11.21

English voice acting!

T
TiduzzZ 27.11.21

Everything works, even the joke, from time to time the Russian voice acting slips, you think the roof of the chtoli has gone))) And by the way, in many games there is a Russian, only you need to activate it. Unsubscribe who knows about this topic.

T
Tonny boy19 27.11.21

Yes, everything really works. Super! Game class

h
hit25 27.11.21

In the English version, I start the first mission, go into the room for a briefing, two dudes at the table start talking to me right away and they let me go on to blame terrorists. And after installing this Russian, when I want to go into the room, they just mess around at the table and nothing happens and you won't even go anywhere further. Can anyone come across this? I really want to play the Russian version :)

S
SmallvilleNN 27.11.21

hit25 unpack everything from the archive to the root of the game and run the run.bat file, and everything should be OK.

i
ilikus 27.11.21

The root is where? I already waved to unpack it. Tell me exactly in which folder ???

K
KALASH14 27.11.21

Who knows where you can download the full localizer?

T
TPyn 27.11.21

the game in the Russian Federation will be released only 30, are you in too much of a hurry?

T
Tonny boy19 27.11.21

The root is just a folder: For example D Games Reinbow Six Vegas 2, and unpack it there!

h
hit25 27.11.21

I copy it to the root and run run.bat from there.The
game itself was downloaded to me from the Internet (Tom.Clancys.Rainbow.Six.Vegas.2.Full-Rip.Skullptura)
I tried it several times and everything is the same :(

M
MrAlexSS 27.11.21

And for version 1.01 is there a thread? after installing the patch, I tried to activate the Russian language and the game does not start at all.

s
sharkerator 27.11.21

MrAlexSS
reinstall the game, install the patch, nod, rusik (only in this order) and everything will be fine.

G
Gr1nGo 27.11.21

The problem is like hit25, AI is completely disabled.

Z
Zaraza13 27.11.21

Apparently the problem is in the clumsy Russian ini-files ... AI falls into a trance, and even radio communications partially disappear :(

T
TiduzzZ 27.11.21

MrAlexSS
04/16/08 15:55 And for version 1.01 is there a thread? after installing the patch, I tried to activate the Russian language and the game does not start at all.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
sharkerator
04/16/08 17:57 MrAlexSS
reinstall the game, install the patch, nond, rusik (only in such a sequence) and everything will be normal.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Not only to delete the game through the panel, but also to demolish the folder with the game manually.

A
ALIENss 27.11.21

hit25 ... The solution is simple - go to Rainbow Six Vegas 2 KellerGame Content Sounds and rename the int folder to rus - all the voice acting is there and glitches with its absence disappear.

M
MaJIbIu 27.11.21

2 ALIENss
WHAT AND VOICE ALL RUSSIAN?

E
Earch 27.11.21

Here is the crack.
http://earch.ifolder.ru/6289681

m
motorocker 27.11.21

After all of the above, my current titles and menus are Russian, and sometimes they even blurt out in Russian.