3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon96983 27.11.21 12:35 am

Launch problems (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

I can’t press Enter when the game starts, I don’t know what to do, help)))
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
GVINBLAD 27.11.21

The crack is bad, my menu hangs, it hangs for minutes, then it works for a minute, and so on.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

GVINBLAD
I also have a crack

s
shhelkun 27.11.21

GVINBLAD
yes, for the first time it's like that already in the menu 0fps ... I decided to swing another rip, let's see how it is, although the tablet is the same

S
Spark_ 27.11.21

I have such a
problem.There is no sound in the game, everywhere there is sound, namely in this game there is no

s
shhelkun 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
here one friend wrote .... who has brakes in the menu, open the config.ini file in the player folder, and replace
WorkerThreads = "4" // 2 to 4

E
ESCsur 27.11.21

Spark_
Same thing, no sound ...

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Nomado
Uh-huh, I saw, did it, it became of course better, but somewhere every half hour you have to restart the game. it loads the computer more and more until the CPU and physical memory load up to 100%

s
shhelkun 27.11.21

Well, Roman Pivovarov is still swinging for me, let's check it out, and then maybe the guys will dig out something else ..

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Nomado
This is how I looked at the graphics, changed the number in the config from 4 to 2. The graphics are not, to put it mildly, 2015, there is nothing special, but they load wildly. MB such graphics due to the change in the config parameters, but it's hard to believe in it

s
shhelkun 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov,
yes, I know about the count, I didn't expect anything special from this part ... the code and similar games for me, it's like going to a movie theater for a good action movie, with all sorts of fancy special effects, you just for one evening, boom, badam , poddydyshch ..... I forgot everything in a day, but the fact that it loads the percent for the whole, it's bad, maybe it's all the same because of the pill .... I watched the review of litsuha stimovskaya, everything is in a bunch ...

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Nomado
It may well be that because of the pill, although xs, I do not understand this. I will say one thing, there is nothing to watch with such a load =)

s
shhelkun 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
okay, as I install, unsubscribe, the same crap with the percentage or not 8)

l
look-look 27.11.21

not a pill-optimon shit, even licensors have lags)

s
shhelkun 27.11.21

launched, it turns out you need to put on the turnover -WorkerThreads = "2" // 2 to 4, not 4, but 2, although the percentage is 4 nuclear .... fps jumps from 40 to 80, the single is not hooked, there are no graphs at all, although that's all to the maximum, the sound is not clear, the mouse floats, all mouse accelerations are disabled, in the game and in the system, in short, everything is clear in the battle, for some reason it floats here ... here they generally scored alone ... well, when is it ... red will end already = (

C
Criogen 27.11.21

Spark_ a
couple of ways that helped me
1. I downloaded audio codecs
2. installed compatibility with Windows 8

b
bot_max 27.11.21

I want to unsubscribe how I achieved stable 60fps.

1. Changed in the settings 4 to 2 in WorkerThreads
2. Set the quality of textures from extras to high (On extra it eats more than 8 GB of RAM, and on high 7-8)
The rest of the settings are at maximum speed (except for scaling)

As for graphics - I'm wildly surprised such a slag. Although the shadows are at their maximum, they are somehow in a mesh.
in short IMHO some kind of hat, but I will pass, tk. it takes time to kill before the release of the faut and the assass

E
ESCsur 27.11.21

Spark_
Found a solution to the problem, you need to set 2 channel sound (stereo) in the sound card settings ...

D
Den Kalashnikov 27.11.21

discard the config.ini file, please

S
Son of solaire 27.11.21

When launched, it gives out what can be seen on the picche. What to do? The firewood is new. The card holds Dix11

m
master7777 7888888 27.11.21

Son of Solaire
same bullshit please help