3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noran 27.11.21 12:35 am

Century Hills: Wild Ghouls. (Fallout 4)

How do I get this quest? Is it possible to get it if the population of the Cenchuari did not increase after the quest "Time is running out" and is the quest "... wild ghouls" required to complete the story for the Minutemans?
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

Radiant quests help to gain the trust of settlements and explore the map, but there is no point in them.

N
Noran 27.11.21

I dug up the following information on a game save:
Garvey's Quests - the annexation of new territories:
Quest Senchuari
Quest The first step
Quest Expansion - Restaurant "Starlight"
Quest Station "Oberland": the settlement is threatened by raiders
Quest Assault on Fort Independence
Quest Expansion - Outpost "Zimondzhu"
Quest Sansill : wild ghouls
Quest Old cannons
So I think I have completed all the quests, except for the last two. I just can't start the "Old Cannons" square, I have already created a corresponding topic, but so far attempts have not been successful.

A
Atlante 27.11.21

Noran
Quest Old cannons is started by an old grandmother in the "Castle"

r
rosomaha7 27.11.21

Atlante
Where does it come from, and where is the "Castle"? This is not the one that asks for "chemistry"?
I personally did the first 8! BUT they are repeated !!! The only thing left is the cannon.

Y
Youxyxol 27.11.21

rosomaha7
The castle is the headquarters of the minutemans, which must be cleared on the instructions of Preston Garvey. Cannon icon on the map. Granny arrives a little later, I will not name the exact trigger of her arrival, perhaps some progress along the main storyline is required.

N
Noran 27.11.21

Vychuchol
I am a member of all factions, for the Institute I reached Mass Fusion (did not pass), for the Brotherhood to Strategic thinking (I also do not pass), for the Underground Underground and under cover (again, only a part). Question: maybe it is necessary to spoil the relationship with the Institute? Because I have no further progress, except for the "Old Cannons" quarter.

One more question, if you go through the "General collection" square, under what conditions do we "enlist the support of the majority of settlements"?

Y
Youxyxol 27.11.21

Noran
I only completed the quests for the institute on the first playthrough, and the quest "Old Cannons" I had, the teleport interceptor helped build the brotherhood. I just came to the castle at a certain moment, and this granny herself came up.
Here's the info from the fallout wiki.
Should appear after the Assault on Fort Independence quest. Name is Ronnie Shaw. The start of the Preston quest after a certain moment in the game, or after a few days after the storming of the castle.

N
Noran 27.11.21

Vychuchol
Well, I hope to wait and appear. Thanks for the help.

A
AleksB 27.11.21

Noran
First you need to complete the quest - "Storming Fort Independence", it is given by Preston Harvey after you help a certain number of settlements, these quests for joining and helping settlements are given by him.
And one more thing: the artillery granny trades only after completing the quest - "Old Cannons" and only in the afternoon, from 10 am, there is also a glitch that sometimes you need to sleep in the fortress so that she can start trading.

N
Noran 27.11.21

Guys, thank you all for your help. All I had to do was sleep for 12 hours in the castle and go to Garvey's. He immediately gave the quest. Passed without bugs, the most pleasant thing is that I felt the benefits of the robotics perk, I didn't even have to shoot with the Sergeant.