3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 27.11.21 12:35 am

Building a PB on a pirate (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Good day to all. At the moment, I have a pirate (I'm going through a little), but I plan to buy the game. As you know, you cannot build Forward Bases on a pirate, but without them, a maximum of two squads are sent to external missions. It is not comfortable.

I have a theory. If you load the saves from the pirated version of the game, on the licensed version of the game and create these PBs there, and then return these saves to the pirated version, will these PBs be saved there? Perhaps in this way, the game, although without a network connection to the servers, will assume that PBs exist on these saves and more units than two can be sent to external tasks.

I ask someone to respond and check it yourself, or write to me, I will give you my save files and check it out.

Please write on the topic.
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 27.11.21

Upgrades and resources are stored on servers. This concerns external resources. Internal - those obtained in the game will be with you, and external ones will be inactive until you enter the network. It will not work on a pirate.

To start the upgrade, you need access to the network.

D
DominoPK 27.11.21

ILIA_1992
Well, you're talking about resources and upgrades, but I'm only talking about PBs ..... try to disconnect from the network and go into the game. Will you have Forward Bases available? Or, will more than 2 detachments be sent to the outside.
I myself do not yet know how it works online, so sorry for persistence and enthusiasm for this issue))

I
ILIA_1992 27.11.21

DominoPK
I lost resources (external) if I was not online. Then there was still only one base.
The game passed and all interest in it disappeared.

Probably the bases will remain. I have not tested.

PS Now I go to the game only because of the daily replenishment of resources. Which are issued by the administration.

D
DominoPK 27.11.21

ILIA_1992 Got it
. Thanks for your feedback)