3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodjehs 27.11.21 12:35 am

The complication of the game when you play it again. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to go through the game again, advise, does it make sense to do it on NG +? Or will it be easy?
Are there any mods for complicating the game, for example, slowing down the pumping? And what else can you advise?
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 27.11.21

With higher lvls, pumping slows down, but opponents in NG + are already at least 30, so sometimes it is difficult to overwhelm the same bear if there is no good sword at hand.

d
dodjehs 27.11.21

On the last one I passed, well, except for battles with bosses, nothing bothered (I'm just a fan of exploring everything, up and down), well, I also did not touch the mobs with skulls.
I think to complicate it myself, for example, by pumping only the alchemist, without throwing glasses into other branches, the main dilemma is to start with a new one or ng +.

H
Hellcrash 27.11.21

dodjehs
yes, I think it's better to take ng + doapaesh geralt up to 70, + you can also explore everything up and down, with further pumping more options in combining skills.
in principle, then the whole big difference will only be that there are more combinations of tlants, otherwise they are no different

i
icebear2 27.11.21

Yes, it's better to go to NG + where the battles become more interesting.

-
-SERGEY- 27.11.21

dodjehs
What are your fashions? Walk in low-level gear and the same swords, here's the complication.

G
Good_Lewandowski 27.11.21

NG + and death.

s
simpson747 27.11.21

You definitely don't need to go through the curtain. But you can try again. To make it harder - play without a mouse or without a keyboard, or turn off the monitor, navigate by sound. What nonsense is "how to make the game harder?"