3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 27.11.21 12:35 am

Power Armor. Upgrades. (Fallout 4)

The developers gave us a bit of opportunities for modifying the power train. Of the most prominent - a jetpack, mounted in a part of the body of the armor. Does anyone use this option? And in general, how do you prefer to upgrade your armor in this regard?
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limon4ik_ 27.11.21

I played hard, I didn’t do anything with the armor, it just plays like that.

l
lmperatorPC 27.11.21

TBPlayer
Well, I don’t know - I ran around with the reagent a bit, but it didn't even work. Yes, at first it was funny in places when in some city mix you can more actively maneuver around the space, but I did not notice the global sense from this. Although, as for me, this is quite a full-fledged version of the game for a melee player in the later stages, however, adjusted for open spaces.

E
EMPs 27.11.21

lmperatorPC
and why specifically melee? who prevents you from simply flying somewhere and shooting back, or just not to run up the stairs?

l
lmperatorPC 27.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Well, this is subjective.

A
AnthoNY_N7 27.11.21

I basically adjust for perks and everything like that, I put more protection against damage, mainly from energy weapons and explosions equally, I do not put an increase in life since it costs more and repairs, but it protects against radiation well, a visor on the head and a bright lantern, and the jetpack is not such a useless, as it was said, he helped me a lot to fight off 3 claws of death, and then the queen came running 40 lvl, all I did was jump from the air and give the heat from above, so they kicked to hell, it would be necessary to repair everything, which is very expensive, to repair the entire set of X-01 Mark VI.

W
Wise fool 27.11.21

At first, I ran with an autostimpack and illumination of live targets, but then switched to a jetpack, since it is convenient to climb into all sorts of interesting places at altitude with it and land from a great height. I mounted a target sensor in the helmet, it is much better to mark the target and monitor its movement in cover or bushes. On my feet, I prefer shock absorbers for carrying capacity and protection against explosions, as I often collect all kinds of rubbish and bump into mines. I didn’t put anything on my hands for a fight without weapons, because I prefer medium and long-range combat, and as an additional protection I preferred anti-radiation.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 27.11.21

This is all cool, of course, but one highlight is missing ... Namely, when the armor improves, it does not change its appearance (the backpack is an exception), which is very stupid in modern games. I thought I would gash Tesla coils onto my shoulders (ala - falout 3) and I will sparkle, but that was not it ...

A
AnthoNY_N7 27.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev,
but you can paint it so that you will stand out from everyone else

V
Verzor 27.11.21

Maximum for defense and damage. And no jetpacks.

A
AnthoNY_N7 27.11.21

Sonic778
in terms of damage? armor does not have any effects on weapons, unless you want to fight with your bare hands with Tesla bracers or rusty brass knuckles

V
Verzor 27.11.21

AnthoNY_N7
Well, I'm talking about this - I put on Tesla's bracers - I haven't found anything better yet.

A
AnthoNY_N7 27.11.21

Sonic778
aaa well, if only because you won't find anything else there ... well, except that you can put gas outlets on your feet, well, it combines well with a jetpack, then there is more sense, in this case, when the power armor lands on the ground with a large there will be an explosion

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Jetpack, so as not to run, not to look for "how to get there ?!"; gas outlets, so that you can fall into the batch with a jetpack and scatter everyone ... and then run away; Ergonomic bracers and titanium plating / Vault-Tec paint for charisma or army / BS for strength. In rare cases, you can install an under-Stealth Boy, which only helps snipers sitting in place. Oh, and a bright flashlight. Where can we go without it?

N
NemoDog 27.11.21

I put a knapsack - it's still more interesting with it) and the companion on the armor of Tesla coils and a superhammer so that he tore everyone in melee) paint for dexterity, since I usually go dressed in clothes for charisma, ordinary armor still does not work in power armor ... Those to talk, I crawl out of the armor so that a bonus for charisma appears))) legs for an increase in carrying capacity, no comment here. Hands are nothing, I love fighting at medium distance. Head on intelligence, as a result 12 intelligence is always a lot of experience, respectively. Well, a flashlight by itself. (The knapsack still helps a lot, no matter what they say)

G
GrazY_PitoN 27.11.21

Power Armor for Wimps) An empty pile of metal. Stealth is much more profitable and interesting. Carry a protective kit against radiation. P.S. for power, and any armor, there are few simultaneously installed modifications. Why stealth on power is what this nonsense idea is? How did it come to this?

L
LenivyiBob 27.11.21

GrazY_PitoN
Meet with Liberty Prime on Survival)) You will run for armor in a moment, and you will not be able to take a shot with stealth.

G
GrazY_PitoN 27.11.21

Everything succeeds) The main thing is hands in the presence of brains) Not svanshotish? Oh, it's a problem, but I sort of have a bank and 3-4 secretive crits in the skull under chemistry and calmness from a gaus ahem, well, they'll just tear it into rags) Well, if I pulled this ghoul alive in a Silver Cloak without power, then the prime will be zilch)