3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vengefulone 27.11.21 12:46 am

A very stupid problem (Fallout 4)

Means so, recently my babeha began to brawl when I aim. At first, the sight moves normally, and then she decides that she should not take aim. And like that, back and forth, in the end, after a couple of seconds, it is normal. However, this is not the problem. The third day I walked around the community in search of Antifreeze (I can't believe, however, a side effect from the BS), climbed onto the destroyed bridge. I looked, a group of raiders gathered around the fire, apparently decided to indulge in radroach meat. Well, I'm in my spirit, take out a sniper, aim. The sight is the last one, like a small screen. I was lucky to find the darling herself, he fumbled over her, and in the end it turned out to be a lyalechka. So, when I was aiming, my heroine decided to make her contribution to this matter, they say, why are you aiming? Come on like this. In general, we were in conflict with her for a while, and as a result, now my game screen is gray in the scope itself. After that, the embarrassment shifted all the blame on me and told me to go to the forums to the brave conquerors of the wastelands. Help the guys who can do anything. If it's about the caps, then let's agree =)
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 27.11.21

whoever, give him a dictionary ...

m
magister1 27.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/bag_izobrazheniya-884160
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/cherno_belyj_ekran-885357/

m
magister1 27.11.21

console command rimod 00094636

K
KroRex 27.11.21

I did not understand who did what, but for 500 caps I would advise you to roll back to the previous save / start the game again and check if the game itself broke or only the save, if the game, then reinstall, if the save, then either play from the previous save, or see some some cheat to clean up the interface.

V
Vengefulone 27.11.21

PROCTO PIRAT
Thank you very much! Everything went as ordered. I apologize for not bothering to rummage through the forum for such a topic.

V
Vengefulone 27.11.21

KroRex
The fact of the matter is that the previous save is very far away, and somehow I really don't want to go through it, not to mention the whole game (

K
KroRex 27.11.21

VengefulOne
For the future, with a quick save, the previous quick save changes the extension from .fos to .bak. By changing it back (.bak to .fos), you can get a working save. And all this is located in Documents / My Games / Fallout 4 / Saves

x
xXHASLXx 27.11.21

started to brawl at the sight of a large: D

u
usd741 27.11.21

VengefulOne
Cool story, even squatted down -)))
No search on the forum yet -)

m
meshalckin.aleck 27.11.21

Guys, I don’t know where to write, but the problem is, when you break the lock, the animation of its breaking with great speed! How to fix it?

m
mikkelito 27.11.21

meshalckin.aleck
set FPS cap

m
meshalckin.aleck 27.11.21

mikkelito pasiba
)