3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cs_Genius_cs 27.11.21 12:46 am

Creating a Female Character (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day to you. Recently I was advised to play "Skyrim". I looked at reviews, gameplay videos, etc. on this game and realized that the game is really not bad. But everyone says that for the game to be good, you need mods. Well, I launched the game, played for a couple of hours, and was really convinced of this. Kind of like fashion for graphics, add. quests, gameplay, etc. I don't need it yet. But now, starting the game, I noticed that it is unrealistic to make a beautiful character in the stock editor. And for me, the appearance of my character is not an unimportant part. That is actually my request.
Please tell me a mod or fashion, with the help of which or which, I can create a beautiful female character. I looked on sites for various mods that do this, but there are a lot of them, and I don’t know which one is the best and most functional. And I really didn't figure out how to put the mods, too, if you can --- explain in more detail. I have a "legendary" of the latest version. Starting a new game is not critical for me.
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 27.11.21

cs_Genius_cs
Bad idea, IMHO

D
Destroer113 27.11.21

http: // modgames net /
there, click files -> Skyrim -> Races and cosmetic modifications
and voila

S
SedmanR 27.11.21

The downloaded archive (mod) will contain 2 folders and one file (in almost all mods this is the case). Throw these folders and the file into the Data folder (the data folder in the game folder). And that's it, just go into the Skyrim Launcher, if a pirate, and then Data Files (Or Files) and you need to check the box in front of the mod, "ok" and play.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 27.11.21

cs_Genius_cs
mods look for on the site http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/
install nexus mod manager from them. great program. has a log, knows how to make backups of replaced files, all the cases. just do not change anything manually in the game files when it is running, otherwise it will crash with an error and you will have to manually disassemble what you have done.
Spoiler
about appearance mods. you open the same nexus, go to FILES-> Gategories
Spoiler
there you look for Models and textures and Hair and face models
on the right, put Most endorsed, so that the results with the highest rating are given.
Spoiler
there you will find everything that interests you. how to find the russified version - go to the mod page on the nexus, look at the current version of the mod. you enter the name of the mod in the search engine and look for the same or the closest version with a translation.
also check the Top Files section on the nexus. these are the most popular mods of all time. most of them are the most needed (SkyUI, for example).
Spoiler
for SkyUI no need to search for translation. the Russian language is immediately built in there.

I will not describe how to use the mod manager.
the main thing is always check what is in the mod folder before installing. there may be optional files that you need to first move where you need to by hand, and only then throw the folder into the mod manager. and the folder should always be in the form of an archive. so you unpack it, do what you need to do, pack it, put it on.
it also happens that a folder has the wrong structure. for example, the author has duplicated the Data folder. that is, it also has a date inside the date and only then meshes and textures. it was clear that there must be one date, otherwise the mod will be installed in the wrong place. in short, you'll figure it out. it's not difficult there.

I EXTREMELY do not recommend putting mods in manual mode without a mod manager. you lose yourself in making backups manually, and if some mod starts crashing the game, you will have to install it all over again. + it is more difficult to update manually and you should always keep mod folders somewhere else in case you want to delete them.

why not look for fashion immediately on Russian sites. for example, modgames always asks authors for permission to publish. it does not always work + we have several sites where translated mods are posted. on the nexus, as a rule, there is almost everything (except for exclusive mods for other sites). that is, there is no need to jump all over the Internet in search of.
second, texture and model mods do not require any translation. you can get the freshest version of textures of any size right from the oven, as they say.
and thirdly, very often the authors of translations do not report optional files to their archives, of which there are quite a few and which are quite useful.

I have a couple of fashion blogs on smoke. I didn't finish the third part because I bought a new computer. some info, maybe out of date, but maybe you can find something for yourself:
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/skurim_gajd_po_modam_v_2_555_ep_i-102936/
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrollspo5_modskyga55 103587 /

c
cs_Genius_cs 27.11.21

lookaway
Using these assemblies:
1. www.rutor-org / torrent / 364267 / the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition-megamods-edition-pack-recast-dlcs-2011-pc-repack-ot- arond
2. www.rutor-org / torrent / 374584 / the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-sborka-modov-bez-skse_skyrim-no-skse-mod-compilation-2014-pc
Will I get something good? ?? There the mods that are included are written. And I don't know the names I need ...
Before "org" ster "-" and put "." ...

L
LEFT FOR DTF 27.11.21

cs_Genius_cs
I somehow put the assembly on Oblivion and realized that I would never do that again. some indistinct soap effects, some red trees, colorful eyes, grass due to which I have 40 fps in oblivion (!).
As for me, it's better to do it on the sly, but put on what you like. Let's say it's not a fact that you will like the water textures in those assemblies. or a choice of female bodies. or that the effect of the fire from the torches will not start to plant fps.
I have always been on the thrill of myself looking for exactly what I want. so gradually over 200 mods accumulate and the game becomes what YOU want to see it.

I recommend that you do this: if you want a model of a female character and textures, find the ones you like, put them on. I will want to change the water, trees, helmets of the guards. find and put the ones you want yourself. all the same you will not want to change EVERYTHING, tk. you just started playing the game, actually.
change for now what you planned and install SkyUI.
about and even unofficial patches right away (just look for them Russified), otherwise the save can get bugged.
and play. and then you’ll think about what else to change.
usually the desire to modify the game comes when the game itself is already fed up.

s
saa0891 27.11.21

cs_Genius_cs You

put these five mods.

http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_cbbe_v3_2_body_for_girls_tela_dlya_devushek-71468/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2812/?

http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_apachiiskyhair_v_1_3_fixed_full_novye_pricheski_apachii-58924/

http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_prirodnye_glaza_natural_eyes-63687/http

: //www.player_video_video_v_1_3_4 necessarily, it's just that the character settings there are much wider and better, although you better not put it, since you will have to install two other mods.

To begin with, just read the descriptions, especially to the first mod CBBE v3.2.
In principle, it is easier to install through NMM (nexus mod manager), but since you did not install mods at all, it will be more difficult for you to figure it out, so for a start it is easier to manually install.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 27.11.21

saa0891
pre-cache killer forgot for Apache and Race menu. it will load for him for 20 minutes.

s
saa0891 27.11.21

lookaway

Yes, it seems to be loading quickly, it happens of course for a few seconds, but nothing.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 27.11.21

saa0891
well mb. I always put it on the flight menu. ZHY advised in the description.

c
cs_Genius_cs 27.11.21

saa0891
and what makes the mod from "nexus" and do you need a Russian version?

S
Sheff322 27.11.21

That even even xs, the plot is already boring, is traversed only for the sake of dlts and then, not always, and even more so to install mods for the sake of 50-100 hours. Your business, there is still a lot of mods to install on physics, ragdol, etc., it's easier to immediately buy in the incentive at the sale for 3 rubles, so to speak, and download from steam, it's better of course from a nexus, but even in a bastard.

C
Cucumber312 27.11.21

I downloaded the usual retextures for races, more graphical and created a beautiful Persian in the usual default editor, I'm fine.

s
saa0891 27.11.21

cs_Genius_cs

This is a mod for faces, the Russian version is not needed, for all mods that change the appearance of the GG and NPS, Russian is not needed, I just gave you links where there is a description in Russian so that it would be easier for you to figure it out.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 27.11.21

Is the stock Persian not suitable for every race? I had enough of them, I only changed the skin color of the Imperial, the color of the hair of the Nord, the hairstyle of the elves, the eyes of the Argonians and Khajiit.
If hairstyles are not enough - the best Apachi Hairs.
CBBE (And other remodeling) - changes women's bodies.
Better Male - improves male bodies.
Well, in general, there are so many mods that it will not be enough to list a few days.

Y
Yarsis 27.11.21

for me, it's more interesting to play without mods, they only litter the game

W
Wild rider 27.11.21

cs_Genius_cs
There is such a special section. "Modifications" is called. This is where it was necessary to create this topic.

-
-Raixs- 27.11.21

About the stock editor, you turned it down a lot. Compared to the squalor in Oblivion and Fallout 3, the editor here is pretty good. OK.
In short, download CBBE v 3.2. and Apachi Hairs. Everything is on the Nexus. But there is also a Russian site with a bunch of mods, called modgames.
It will turn out something like this:

Spoiler

Personally, this is more than enough for me. But ... if this does not seem enough to you, then just go to the tabs related to the face, body, hairstyles, animations, etc. On many videos, you can sometimes see things that are already scary.

r
rostoman84 27.11.21

tell me how to customize the characters; download mods; but there is no detailed setting in the menu