3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 27.11.21 12:46 am

Resolution issue in game (Fallout 4)

This is the kind of garbage that happens if you minimize the game, only restarting helps. Has anyone come across this?
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaOladaaaaa 27.11.21

I came across, another trick is that all the buttons remain as with the old resolution)))

H
Hattack 27.11.21

SSStylish
You are not the only one with this **** going on ...

S
SSStylish 27.11.21

LaOladaaaaa
Yes, there is such a thing too. I thought at least the last patch would fix it, but no.

L
LaOladaaaaa 27.11.21

SSStylish
How to solve I don't know, I reloaded the game myself ((

p
predator999 27.11.21

It happens when you turn off the game

M
MalluM 27.11.21

SSStylish Hmm
, this is a troublesome campaign for everyone.
I caught it myself randomly after folding.
It is treated by repeated folding - unfolding. Repeat the procedure a couple of times if necessary. There were similar glitches in skurima, only there some textures and the cursor were displayed incorrectly.

I think to minimize - to deploy the game 2-5 times is easier than a full reboot.

S
SSStylish 27.11.21

MalluM
My skyrim stupidly unfolded in windowed mode, but with a folout, numerous folding - unfolding does not roll unfortunately.

M
MalluM 27.11.21

SSStylish
Well, there is no idea. The conclusion was drawn from my own experience. Such movements work for me. What he knew - he shared :(

PS Skyrim unfolded normally, but sometimes the glucans popped up (see the post above).

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.11.21

I haven’t seen anything like it, although I have folded and unrolled a doo of times. In Skyrim - yes, there was a glitch with this, although not so serious. There, after unfolding, there was a stupid black screen. The repeated selection of the game client via Alt + Tab helped

_
_Irbis_ 27.11.21

There is such a problem, but just re-minimizing the game helps me too.