3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tefarteds 27.11.21 12:46 am

Dumb (Fallout 4)

What should be done here? How to get access. Mission from the subway.

8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 27.11.21

What is the mission? If I'm not mistaken, there is no assignment associated with this place. Look for your password nearby.

s
saa0891 27.11.21

I also had a door closed in this place, I just went to pick up trash and corpses on this lock, took the elevator, and when I went down and returned to this place, the door was already open.
Perhaps the Deacon has to do something.

X
XCAL1BRUH 27.11.21

Deacon's tefarteds at this moment can glitch and he will not come to the terminal, but only he can open this door. Saving-loading helped me.

T
Tefarteds 27.11.21

alekszvorsk
Oki, I'll try.

s
saa0891 27.11.21

Tefarteds

By the way, don't miss it, there should still be a cool pistol, for some reason I got it when I just took the elevator down again and was heading for this door.
Spoiler

T
Tefarteds 27.11.21

saa0891
where exactly ?? And that's it, okay, the Deacon gave it to me

s
saa0891 27.11.21

Tefarteds

Well, apparently it was D'kon who gave it to me when I got out of the elevator, for example, in this guide, people say that he is in a box.

K
Kostyan Morozov 27.11.21

saa0891 the
trunk is actually in the box, but if you don’t know about it or have forgotten / didn’t see it, the deacon himself will take it and hand it over to you. I personally, because of my curiosity, first inspect everything, and then continue the mission. This is how I found the barrel in the box, and in another save the deacon gave it to me (I forgot about the barrel)