3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sectos05 27.11.21 12:46 am

NPCs do not see stealing, but they still aggro (Fallout 4)

This is the situation. When I played the game for the first time (on normal difficulty), I played as a thief, dragged everything that was not nailed to the floor, and there were no problems.
Now started all over again on survival, and this bug appeared. When I steal a thing, they do not see me 100% (I constantly watch the inscription on the screen), and after the theft, peaceful NPCs normally communicate with me. But it is worth catching the eye of the guards, as they immediately aggro at me.
Because I don’t have the habit of making spare saves at every step, so this translates into problems. I have already been ordered out of Diamond City, I just ran into Vault 81.
Has anyone had such a bug? And in general, how can you restore relations with cities in this game? They don't offer to pay a fine, as in Skyrim, they immediately open fire.
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostouser 27.11.21

Just if they get angry, wait outside the city for two days.
Your sins will be forgiven you.
Desirable further away and preferably exactly or more than two days.

B
Blackie night 27.11.21

One of the Fallout 4 loading screens: "There is no organized justice system in the Commonwealth. Lawbreakers are dealt with harshly, so usually everything ends in the death of either the perpetrator or the victim."
This is not Skyrim =)))

v
vzglydizugla 27.11.21

Hide the weapon and you will be forgiven (advice from the game, huh) or just shoot the knee of the evil NPC (sarcasm)
Yes, in Skyrim it was possible to put pressure on the authority, here you just wait a few days (crazy)

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 27.11.21

It may be that you cannot be seen, but a partner (let's say Valentine) is visible and the owner of the goods thus notices the theft ... in other words, perhaps this is a bug

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

Sectos05 Get
into the habit of making saves at every step. And don't delete them. Earlier, if you want to know, there were quests that could not be completed if you did not pull some lever in the middle of the game ... that's what saves are for.