3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 27.11.21 12:46 am

The \ "Scavenger \" perk does not work. Or does it work? (Fallout 4)

The description for the perk says that by disassembling weapons and armor, I will receive unusual or rare components. So I collected a ton of all sorts of junk, took this perk at level 23 and began to take apart weapons and armor. But the components when disassembled are the same as without the perk: steel, wood, leather, textiles. Neither the promised copper perk at the 1st level, no bolts, nor the promised electronics and nuclear materials at the 2nd level. Maybe I did something wrong? I tried to disassemble leather armor, raider, combat, pistols, shotguns, carbines, laser pistols of the institute (in theory, they should at least have electronics) and, in general, probably everything that can be found in the upper third of the map. But the result is the same: steel, wood, leather, textiles. What am I doing wrong?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RB_XAH 27.11.21

HZ I also have, is it possible to disassemble more expensive items? By the way, my robot technician does not plow, I can cut out the Protekteron and the robotic eye, but I can’t hack the security robot and Mr. Brave, what could be the problem?

I
IzmdI 27.11.21

I also, I already regretted that I took this perk, because there is no difference. Maybe the bug was fixed in the patch?

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

I will say for sure, at level 1 of the perk, copper is removed from a regular smoothbore carbine (.38 caliber, precisely a carbine! And not a pistol).
If there is no copper, then the perk does not work.

M
MalluM 27.11.21

nikita2112
Hmm, it works for me.
The perk has one feature - add. materials can only be obtained from blown guns (different mods are hung on the barrel / grip, etc.). From the rest - only the standard set.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

nikita2112
from a 10 mm pistol, steel is obtained by default, with the first level you can pull out steel + bolts (10 mm pistol) with the second like steel, bolts and copper, I don’t remember exactly, if trade routes are not developed, then this ability will greatly help with construction

n
nikita2112 27.11.21

And where can you get electronics and nuclear materials? I tried everything, it does not drop out.

n
nikita2112 27.11.21

Damn it, I went into the game again and it worked. Apparently a bug. The topic can be closed.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

nikita2112
Nuclear material sometimes drops out of glowing enemies, but in general, take one unit of nuclear material into your inventory in the pip battle in the trash section, press C and use Q to mark the nuclear material, all containing items will be with an icon and you will know exactly what is where

E
Englsmith 27.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
Even at levels after the 20th, nuclear material is often dropped from those killed by plasma weapons!