3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Leff- 27.11.21 12:46 am

Raider armor vs synth armor (Fallout 4)

which armor is better? raider combat or synths?
16 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qybo 27.11.21

-Leff-
I am a raider booking, I don’t count as a booking at all, if only for the beginning. I noticed that synths have a greater bias towards energy def, and the combat one has a clear stump on physical, and in general, not a little depends on unique items, there it is necessary to look at the spells given.

D
Dassent 27.11.21

-Leff-
leather armor has more energy resistance but ballistics is less, metal armor has more ballistic resistance and less energy, combat armor is something in between

M
Marty52 27.11.21

Qybo
and the combat has a clear stump on physical
Not true. Combat armor has the same amount of protection.

A
Alllex236 27.11.21

I have max indicators of physical resistance; heavy armor of synths gives, even more than that of heavy combat armor, but by 1-2 points

T
ToXeNsiUs 27.11.21

assembled a mixed set of metal and leather armor. Heavy options. Very satisfied. Resist to ballistic and physical damage is higher than that of heavy combat armor. And much higher. Added a shelter suit and a miner's helmet with an improved flashlight and generally cute)))

E
Eagle387 27.11.21

Qybo
can’t express yourself normally? zadolbali with their own: xs, ATP, priv. etc

E
Eagle387 27.11.21

Dassent
on the initial ones, it is better to use the armor that is more from ballistic damage. But already moving along the plot, it is better to change it to one with good energy protection.

_
_Ozymandias_ 27.11.21

I run in a tuxedo and glasses (INT +1 VOS +1 LOV +1) or the head of the Talisman and kill everyone from the Special. Tom, Volley and X-01 armor offers on survival. Armor is not needed as in NV and F3. You can't die in the Wasteland without her.

N
NemoDog 27.11.21

People, do not forget that when using power armor, all the effects of normal armor disappear. Since I always run in power armor, I don’t wear the usual one, I put on clothes to increase my charisma.

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

The best is power.

N
NemoDog 27.11.21

_nick69_ Strongly
agree)

D
Dassent 27.11.21

Eagle387
tried to combine the legs of a heavy metal, heavy leather arms and a heavy combat torso, it seems not bad, by the way, is there a replacement for the upgraded Vault 111 jumpsuit? he has good protection, but tired, but from this type of armor, I didn’t seem to find it better

Q
Qybo 27.11.21

Eagle387
I do not know what confused you about the fasting. This site is not rhetorical.

H
HollowHeart 27.11.21

I run in the national team hodgepodge, since all the clothes give + to the stats.

S
STIGman 27.11.21

People, where can I find black synth armor? Can you have any code?

G
GrazY_PitoN 27.11.21

I play on survival, put the mod on balance to reduce the damage I inflict from 50% to 25% and without companions, at most a dog at first. Dressed:
1) takes vos + 1 2) sunglasses patrol vos + 1 3) blow job equipment vos + 1 catch + 1 4) body wasteland bib with diamond city fishing + 1 vos + 1 5) leather arms and legs. Made the whole leather set boiled down and light. It looks clear and when playing for stealth there is more than enough. I also pull a protective kit, sometimes I need it.