3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
35Alex44 27.11.21 12:46 am

GATLING LASER (Fallout 4)

Does anyone know if the gatling laser after recharging or how you put it in your inventory starts to use a new nuclear unit every time? Is this normal or do I have a bug?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 27.11.21

35Alex44
Yes, after reloading the new unit is used, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but annoying. I now have 50 separate semi-discharged blocks in my inventory in the ammunition section

a
ashleyalicia 27.11.21

35Alex44
also drew attention to this - when you clean up, you start using a new one - this is some kind of nonsense - I already have seven started ones in my backpack - and most importantly, they would make it possible to change them by recharging - like when you change to another, it shows the charge not 500, but let's say 320 topics the most obvious is that I inserted a half-used nuclear unit and not a new one

s
solus. 27.11.21

And all because initially in all the last games of the Fallout series, the weapon taken out of the pocket ALWAYS automatically has a full magazine. It has been discussed for a long time. Casual. "I put it away - I got it out - it's already reloaded"

p
predator999 27.11.21

For this reason, I don’t use the gatling laser at all, it’s not so cool a gun to clog my brain with these blocks.