3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Tatarchuk 27.11.21 12:46 am

Doesn't update the game on PS4 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help, can anyone come across such a problem after update 1.04 the game has stopped updating. I tried to manually update it says that the latest version of the game is installed, but I know that one of these days 1.07 will already be released, and there is no DLC from 1.06 in the PS Store.
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 27.11.21

because there is no patch for the curling iron except 1.04 and will not be until the PC is finished. You will get everything a little later

A
Andrey Tatarchuk 27.11.21

I saw on YouTube that people on ps4 are already running around in wolf armor

S
Sir Francis Drake 27.11.21

Is the patch related to dlc?

T
Timur Virinsky 27.11.21

there is less work on consoles initially due to static hardware. Therefore, there are fewer patches. Everything is fine, latest patch 1.04. The game updates itself.

I
IrokeZZ 27.11.21

Andrey Tatarchuk
and you can run - there is a dls on the curling iron!

A
Anatoly Rozov 27.11.21

IrokeZZ
how many DLS on the curling iron came out? I have the last one - a gwent and a quest with piglets. There is no wolf school armor and there is no alternative appearance for Triss either ...

I
IrokeZZ 27.11.21

Anatoly Rozov is the
last school of the wolf, I don't have Triss either, although I haven't seen it yet

A
Andrey Tatarchuk 27.11.21

well, an update appeared, and after it in the trail and dlc, everything except the wolf school (

M
MrVen 27.11.21

Hello, such a problem I bought a PS4 and a license disk for GTA 5 how to enable updates that would update itself