3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirrrrrill 27.11.21 10:41 pm

FPS sags wildly indoors. (Fallout 4)

In general, the problem is this ... In an open world and small rooms without light, the game gives out a normal playable FPS of 30-50, but in rooms such as the Corvette factory, Museum in the first city, etc. FPS drops down to 8 FPS !!! My laptop is a Core i5 2.8MHz, 8GB of frames, a GT635m 2GB. The firewood is last.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Administration Builder 27.11.21

for many so, do not worry) on my pirate ship 4sli titanium and I have drawdowns. At work, a computer with pech580 has practically no drawdowns, ultra settings on both systems. Here is such a funny optimization)

k
kirrrrrill 27.11.21

Well, I understand if they were arbitrary, but the drawdowns are precisely in certain places in rooms where there are many sources of light and shadows. Maybe somehow you can finish this problem yourself?

P
Princely 27.11.21

Apparently, for sure, the mobile video card in the GT 635 M 2 GB laptop may, though weak, do not pull at all (((

M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

the video card does not correspond to the minimum system
550. Let us assume that the 560 is mobile, which is usual in performance of the 6th generation - no less than 650m-660m,
but it is quite difficult for me to imagine what is something to be in the mobile segment to the desktop one.
the processor can also slow down because laptops suddenly often have i5 this is an analogue of i3. those are 2x nuclear but with NT in this way 4x thread. however, indoor cpu requirements should be low. my fps takes off 2 times

s
saa0891 27.11.21

kirrrrrill

Set the mod to turn off the lights.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 27.11.21

Decent lighting was pushed into the ancient engine, but the optimon was forgotten or wasted. Patches will fix it. The last released patch removed the friezes noticeably. Somewhere else you can catch, but the same Corvega works much more stable. And my video card is 525m per gig in total.

L
LeXXInc 27.11.21

ENBoost and beta patches should help

k
kirrrrrill 27.11.21

EnBoost did not help, but can you advise on the mods for turning off the lighting?

T
TTG 27.11.21

In an open world and small rooms without light, the game gives out a normal playable FPS of 30-50
as well as smoke. It was not for nothing that NVidia helped.
However, the implementation of volumetric light and the very fact of the presence of indoor lighting is fiercely pleasing after its implementation in the original Skyrim.

k
kirrrrrill 27.11.21

So how can you cut all this tops?)) Skyrim at high was stable at 30-50 fps, and only in large dungeons did it sit down to 25

D
Denxxx 777 27.11.21

I support the premises at least do not go in, the ass sits down from 50 to 20 fps and turned off the light and did everything nifiga huh. in the barn drops to 15)))))))))))))))))))))))))

A
Andrey Grishman 27.11.21

saa0891
Where can I get this mod?