3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Debt Master 27.11.21 10:41 pm

How to hack rewards? (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

I would like to know who knows how to hack awards? some are almost impossible to get in the sense that you have to kill more than 70% of the game on them, and that I will pass 70% of the game and the remaining 30% will enjoy it? for example - a demonis warrior and a dark guardian, in order to get them you must play according to the rules of this award for more than half of the game. I dug in the forums and found this - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/kings_bounty_temnaya_storona_sovet_redaktirovanie_fajlov_igry-54723/ there they write that there is an archive in the game folder, the archive contains a document called medals, I changed the numbers in it, but the awards are how they were obtained according to the old numbers and they are obtained, tell me what to do)
19 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 27.11.21

Debt Master The
awards are made to deserve them. If you decided to hack the game, then what's the point of hacking the awards - it's easier to pump the GG and his army, and hang armor and art on the GG. Is there really a thrill from an undeserved award - you are not from United Russia by chance?

R
Robotort 27.11.21

it is very easy to change the numbers there ...
but if it does not work ... then these pens are not the same ... and therefore play with what is

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

I change Robotort

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

Robotort
can really explain and not troll? difficult or something ...
}
propbits = medal
params {
max1 = 10
max2 = 15
max3 = 20
order = 1
param = 0
var = clear_wins
}
for example, the title of strategist, I understand that you need to change max 1,2,3, and so it should be done in all 3 degrees? After all, there is a strategist 2,3 I change in all 3 degrees for the same numbers and nothing, am I doing the right thing?

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob
I went through the game a lot of times and I want to go through it again without worrying about 2 awards, I want to go through for my own pleasure, what's wrong with that? apart from these 2 awards, I don’t need anything else! where is united russia?

n
nestrbob 27.11.21

The Debt Master
What is so difficult about using a spell from the list in battle? You can get the title "demonis warrior and dark guardian" pretty quickly, but I don't understand why. I do not play demoness, demons and executioners incl. the award "demonis warrior" is simply useless, and 3% damage resistance is simply not noticeable.
apart from these 2 awards, I don’t need anything else!
Rest your horn and get what stuck you on these awards? Each player has his own style of passing - therefore, the rewards are corresponding. For example, for the sake of a medal, I think it is stupid to let the detachments go without a fight - losing experience, loot and prisoners.

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob
I just asked how to hack a value to make it work if you don't know why you keep writing off-topic?

n
nestrbob 27.11.21

Dolgovets Master
Editing values ​​in a file - the medal will not be hung, you can only change the requirements for obtaining it. If you need to use spells 50 times to get 1 degree, then change this parameter to a lower number. You need to edit all 3 degrees at once.

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob
medal_crystals_collector_1 {
category = o
image heroitem_medal_crystals_collector.png =
hint_cobject_item
label = itm_medal_crystals_collector_1_name
hint = itm_medal_crystals_collector_1_hint
information_label =
maphint =
mapinfo =
price = 10
maxcount = 0
level = 1
race = human
medclass = -1
medtype = 1
use {}
mods {
intellect = count, 1
}
propbits = medal
params {
max1 = 1
max2 = 2
max3 = 3
order = 13
param = 1
var = m_crystals_collector

medal_crystals_collector_2 {
category = o
= heroitem_medal_crystals_collector.png image
hint_cobject_item
label = itm_medal_crystals_collector_2_name
hint = itm_medal_crystals_collector_2_hint
information_label =
maphint =
mapinfo =
price = 10
maxcount = 0
level = 1
race = human
use {}
mods {
intellect = count, 2
}
propbits = medal
params {
max1 = 1
max2 = 2
max3 = 3
order = 13
param = 1

medal_crystals_collector_3 {
category = o
image = heroitem_medal_crystals_collector.png
hint_cobject_item
label = itm_medal_crystals_collector_3_name
hint = itm_medal_crystals_collector_3_hint
information_label =
maphint =
mapinfo =
price = 10
maxcount = 0
level = 1
race = human
use {}
mods {
intellect = count, 3
}
propbits = medal
params {
max1 = 1
max2 = 2
max3 = 3
order = 13
param = 1

I chose the simplest reward for the test, did I do it right? because if it's correct, I start a new game, I wind crystals for myself to check it with a cheat and nothing changes, it requires the old numbers

n
nestrbob 27.11.21

Debt Master
You wanted the "demonis warrior and dark guardian" medal, so try to change the requirements for getting them. Instead of 50, put 10.
As far as I remember, parameter 1 is not accepted by the game, you need 01. Start with 10.

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob
understood you, now I will test!

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob is
shorter, to no purpose, tried 01,10,20, nothing happens

n
nestrbob 27.11.21

Debt Master
In theory, rewards should also appear through the console, like items, but I don't know the commands for them.

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob
tried the names of awards from the document - medals, does not work) walled up awards)

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob
introduced cheats awards through rus_items
// ==== medal_strategist_1
itm_medal_strategist_1_name = Great strategist
itm_medal_strategist_1_hint = ^? ^ [medal]
itm_medal_strategist_1_info = ^? ^
itm_medal_strategist_1_mhint = ^? ^
itm_medal_strategist_1_minfo = ^? ^
itm_medal_strategist_1_taken = ^? ^

// === medal_strategist_2 =
itm_medal_strategist_2_name = Great strategist
itm_medal_strategist_2_hint = ^? ^ [medal]
itm_medal_strategist_2_info = ^? ^
itm_medal_strategist_2_mhint = ^? ^
itm_medal_strategist_2_minfo = ^? ^
itm_medal_strategist_2_taken = ^? ^

// ==== medal_strategist_3
itm_medal_strategist_3_name = Great strategist
? itm_medal_strategist_3_hint ^ = ^ [medal]
? itm_medal_strategist_3_info = ^ ^
? ^ = ^ itm_medal_strategist_3_mhint
? itm_medal_strategist_3_minfo = ^ ^
? ^ = ^ itm_medal_strategist_3_taken
introduced so - item medal_strategist_1 does nothing

n
nestrbob 27.11.21

Dolgovets Master
Here the commands item and add do not work - I have tried it for a long time, the medal is not an object, but, as it were, a quest value. There should be a command like execute or assign (meet, active, etc.), something like this.

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob
I will search, ATP

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

nestrbob I
don't find anything, you can safely forget about this case)

D
Debt Master 27.11.21

I've done everything! the problem was that I made a copy of the medal file and threw it into the folder with the ses archive, and the game read the file in the folder, that is, the original was not changed. When you change the awards, throw a backup copy of the medals not in the game folder, but on the desktop, for example. Good luck.