3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weakling 27.11.21 10:49 pm

Thank you for your interest. Sorry, you can't (FIFA 16)

Hello sufferers. In general, I solved this problem with sin, and so my actions.
1. A
letter to tech support (did not play a role) 2. Second and most importantly, a call to Russia. those. support, the essence of the conversation with the operator: they do not know the reason, but they unblock, after spending half a day on the forums, I came to the conclusion that the ban could be due to system errors during payment. They asked to pay with QIWI or Yandex, apparently they have troubles with credit cards, in particular with a mastercard.
3. BUT! If everything were so simple, after the operator said that the account was unbanned, there was no unbanning, again smoking the forums and solving the problem by completely reinstalling and clearing the cache from Origin.
ZY Electronics, do you really care so much about those who bring you money? The same steam is an order of magnitude more convenient and less hemorrhagic (I spread my hands). All Union of Right Forces
ZZY Thank you operator Nikita for your help
By the way, I forgot, the operator said that he would send a letter with instructions on how to clear the cache (which he did not specify, it turned out to be the origin), the letter did not wait. So I would compare the origin service with the Internet from Rostelecom. I have nothing personal and biased, but being a monopolist, the company takes advantage of it.
I hope for those who encounter this problem, my explanation will help, because the first thought was to request a refund.
ZZY A copy of my message from off. forum.
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gothic500 27.11.21

Weak boy
And what was the problem?

W
Weakling 27.11.21

Gothic500
Blocking the online services of the game, the ban of the account can be said.