3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 27.11.21 10:49 pm

Perfect ending (Fallout 4)

After reading the topics about the endings and discussing them, I came to the conclusion that I do not like any of them and decided to arrange my own. One way or another, I like all the factions in the game and the fact that I am forced to make a choice between them annoys the most. So a few nuances of this ending:
- be sure to complete all story quests from the BS beforehand. a bug was found in the game, namely, if you do not do this and at the same time you have an active quest from the institute in which you need to make a choice between BS or Institute, then Proctor Ingram will not allow you to complete the "Prime Gained" quest, but will immediately go to confrontation with the Institute. The last quest that you need to solve is the task of eliminating the paladin Danse - after which we get a new rank, painted power armor and the keys to the room on Priveden - we will stop there. the next task is to destroy the subway.
- Institute, we complete the quest "battle for the banker heal" and before starting a new one, we finish as written above all the quests from the BS, otherwise there will be a bug, after which we take a new quest that will quarrel you with the BS but we do not start to carry it out - but you need to start it so that would synth H6-88 was available as a partner, all the stops
- Underground and Minetmeny - carry them all the available story quests

Bottom line: all alive and happy, we continue to explore the area in search of PUPS, magazines - all available factions randomly job
- from the BS Proctor Heilin continues to give random requests to the "Quartermaster" as well as from her partner the task of "clearing the zone"
- minutemans continue to give two random tasks at a time to protect the gains + every three days to repel an attack on a settlement
- tasks to set a "mile" and take a "bookmark"
are also available at the subway - you can complete side quests of scientists from the institute
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 27.11.21

ashleyalicia
In fact, everything is the same and I no longer have a current institute.

I
ImKabachok 27.11.21

And what? Basically, the main quest is to find Sean. + In this situation, he does not die: D
And my tragic ending came out. I played for the brotherhood, teleported to the institute, saw a child and began to act out a desperate father who found his son: hit the glass with a butt, poked on the door many times (my sister watched me play next to me, that's why I started doing jokes). In dialogue with his son, he behaved like in stupid films, chose dialogues such as: "I found you", "open the door", did not at all try to explain to the child that I was his father.
And then "Father" enters, the one for whom Sean was stolen .... at the first word he catches a shot in the head .... and dies. This is where I freaked out, he thought immortal. I did not reboot, I decided to see what would happen. I had to leave the institute without really knowing anything about it.
Then he went through everything for the brotherhood, at the end he cleaned the institute and found a terminal in which there was a semi-direct hint that this "Father" was Sean, and little Sean was a synth. It was then that I felt the tragedy of my choice.
At the end, before the explosion of the base, he met Sinta-Shona and left him to die at the base. If not for my curiosity and that terminal, I would have thought that at the end of the year he finds his son. And it turned out to be extremely tragic, just as I love.
Thus, I got much more pleasure from the plot of the game than I could, given that the final battle with Liberty's participation is completely lost by the setting of a battle of 3 fouls.

p
papanduro 27.11.21

What kind of ending is this without ... an ending?

a
ashleyalicia 27.11.21

ImKabachok
however you play tough - I don't even know how to cry or laugh at your playthrough)))

p
papanduro 27.11.21

ImKabachok
Role-playing 100% :)

C
Cucumber312 27.11.21

I am also not satisfied with the endings.
And I want to kill everyone.

T
TheDexter 27.11.21

Passed mission for Valentine, saw Pridwen.
I went to college, completed the Father's quest.
The next quest in which you need to attack Bunker Hills. I told everyone about this attack. As a result, more forces participated than without talking. I came to my father on the building of the Institute and killed him, by accident. I wanted to see what would come of it. The Exile quest has appeared. I flew to the Institute and I was expelled. I came to the BS and killed them (it’s stupid to see what will happen), and at the same time killed the Subway. It turns out I will pass for the minutemans