3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brudo 12.11.19 10:09 pm

Fun) Game on runes!! (Diablo 2)

Complete: cancelled due to lack of participants.
I invite all who wish to participate in this game. In the map on the Hel comes to 8 people. I hammer and 7 members. The participants are grouped into a party (to see who-where) and declare war on me (to the hammers Hamer could start). Then I make a random TP to VP, drapey it is fleece and spin hammers. The task is to find me and pick up the rune)) hammer to beat OFK impossible. Malachi will base fcr. dmg ~3.5 k. Well, to fuel interest dropati will be in ascending order. 2 Rauna at the pool. 2 rounds in mind. 2 small round and 2 rounds of ist. The one who, after 8 rounds lumped all the more runes you will get a super prize - 10перф rubies!!!)))) April 25 evening can stir up the first game. Sign up here wishing that I knew when I typed 8 people.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Firenessa 12.11.19

Hi, I suggest not to participate in such a game, since so much of how you represent it? I went on this trip threw Poole,Cruces malatki and Sorka such flies to a nearby VP , wants to take the pool and IPIECA, the question of how she'll take this pool if you can't be killed? or she needs to run 20 times to go and take pool? Do you think no one will beat? HDD from You PC and take pool)))
Better just get the full game and give krapiuna if hochetsa of chegoto interesnaja the pool stash somewhere on the map and let ischat. And generally break all of them in the pools and give it to newbs or quiz muddied HD good Luck!

B
Brudo 12.11.19

Well XS. Fell with 0fcr these hammers are barely spinning. My honorary with 2.6 K HP survived 4 hammer, more than to take a rune... And if norms of pers under the provisions of the Bo, it is there and walk time.
But with a quiz an interesting idea I used in battle was, but there's just a bot on the channel asking questions on the game and had to write the correct answer. But there points are added, and we will have pools) standards, too)

I
Immense 12.11.19

Brudo
Brudo wrote:But the quizzes interesting idea
The experience of previous quizzes: make up questions yourself, if you can't, then at least change some conditions, and then all at once Google the condition and find the answer.

D
DELETEEND 12.11.19

Brudo
Warn about it on the forum so-so idea. everything you vote for Putin, because that is stable.
And to all unusual skeptical. The type of folders and they all know and runes they have two chests

I think tonight just writing in the chat will gather 7 nobrow.(among which will be a 2-3 folders with chests of runes, by the way))
Just quizzes already million was, in different species( your idea a little unusual.

B
Brudo 12.11.19

Well, if feedback really is not present, and figs with it with the game. Better distribute these runes are good people)

T
Tommy_Chong 12.11.19

Brudo
We are with you, and maybe not you played a similar game, only the rules were a little different. You hid the rune in the location and give clues as participants were prompted her to find.

S
Shaka_podorojala 12.11.19

these events usually are quality dog and fed with the hands, but the owner, and who is the wolf with honor and feeds himself