3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21 11:04 pm

Gaming video card and regular video card

Good day everyone! Help me figure out the noob, I came across 2 gaming video cards at a good price, the Radeon R9 390 and the Radeon R9 390 Gaming. Explanatory information on found what is the difference between a regular and a gaming video card. Please describe without shit or "radeon shit" all + and - of these video cards and how will the usual model and gaming then affect overclocking? Their price differs by 4-5k, is it worth taking the second option?
23 Comments
Sort by:
H
HEMI-427 27.11.21

no, not worth it, and radion, in principle, too

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

HEMI-427
Why?

A
Awesome bro 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Gaming has a higher core frequency out of the box. The regular version can be easily adjusted through the settings to the same parameters. Feel free to take the regular version.
But from firms I would recommend either MSI (they have higher frequencies by default) or ASUS.

H
HEMI-427 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
they have run out of firewood and optimization in games, and the recent incident with burning views due to firewood says a lot

A
Awesome bro 27.11.21

HEMI-427
I have been on radios since 2002, you just don’t need to buy slag.
Bitcoin miners burned cards. They usually mine on AMD cards, because the indicators above come out under 100% load.

H
HEMI-427 27.11.21

Vasilijs Koltukins
Well, you yourself say you don't need to take slag, but since 2002 you have been sitting on it)))

A
Awesome bro 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
If it's not a secret, what versions and what companies did you look for?

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Vasilijs Koltukins
Asus and Gigabyte Radeon R9 390 GAMING-8GB and looked the same usual. And the fact that the Gaming bus is 512, and the usual 416, in my opinion. Will it make a big difference? And how much can Gaming be overclocked?

A
Awesome bro 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
in 390 and 390X all versions should have a 512 bus. I dropped those characteristics of the cards into the LAN.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Vasilijs Koltukins
Thank you very much! Another question, is it worth overpaying almost 10k for the Radeon R9 390X or is it still worth staying at 390?

T
The_apathy 27.11.21

HEMI-427
they have run out of firewood and optimization in games, and the recent incident with burning views because of firewood says a
lot. And this, my card did not burn out, how so?

Vasilijs Koltukins
But from firms I would recommend either MSI (they have higher frequencies by default) or ASUS.
In general, I would only take from sapphire. Only they are good at making DIY crafts, and the artifacts listed by you are often artifacts.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Askia19
In general, I hear about sapphire for the first time =)

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Askia19
Vasilijs Koltukins
The 390 model has a GPU frequency of up to 1.000 MHz, while the 390X has a frequency of 1050, this will be a strong difference, if so, how much difference is it?

T
The_apathy 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
In general, the first time I hear about sapphire =)
Surprising.
The 390 model has a GPU frequency of up to 1.000 MHz, and the 390X has a 1050 MHz frequency, this will be a strong difference, if so, how much difference is it?
You don't need to look at frequencies. All the more so for a difference of 50 MHz. My opinion is that 390x is not worth the money, since the difference between 390 and 390x is minimal, or it may not exist at all.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Askia19
Well, no wonder, I sat all on N vidia. but when the overpayment already went stupidly for nonsense at 10, or even more than a thousand rubles, I began to look closely at Radeon, I start to wish that I had not taken it before =) For the rest of the parameters, I looked at the difference was minimal, it only strained it =) Thank you very much for your help and adequate answers!

A
Awesome bro 27.11.21

Take Roman Pivovarov 390, the difference in price 390X does not justify itself.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Vasilijs Koltukins
Ok, thanks!

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Vasilijs Koltukins
And the manufacturer is still sapphire, asus or gigabyte to take?

X
X_ray_83 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Asus has a better warranty like 3 years, sapphire 1-2 maybe hell knows but not 3

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

X_ray_83
Got it, thanks =)