3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakharenko Sergey 27.11.21 11:04 pm

World domination of the USA and the papacy

According to the Bible, the United States and the papacy will gain world domination.

Why the USA?

1.According to Revelation, the state should have appeared after the mortal wound of the first beast (the papacy). This wound can be considered around 1760-1780, when the papacy was losing influence. Around the same time period, a country like the United States began to develop and grow.
Spoiler 3. And I saw that one of his heads seemed to be mortally wounded, but this mortal wound healed. And all the earth marveled, watching the beast, and bowed down to the dragon, who gave power to the beast ...
(Revelation of John the Theologian 13: 3)
11. And I saw another beast coming out of the earth; he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
(Revelation of John the Theologian 13:11)

2. The beast has a strong influence on the world. At the moment, the United States is one of the most influential countries, without the knowledge of this state, no major trade agreement or any major treaty can be concluded. In many countries there are troops and military bases that belong to USA.
Spoiler 12. He acts before him with all the power of the first beast and makes the whole earth and those living on it worship the first beast, whose mortal wound healed;
13. and does great signs, so that fire also brings down fire from heaven to earth in front of people.
14. And by the miracles that he was given to perform before the beast, he deceives those who dwell on the earth, telling those who dwell on the earth to make the image of the beast, which has a wound from the sword and lives.
15. And it was given to him to put spirit into the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would speak and act in such a way that everyone who would not worship the image of the beast would be killed.
(Revelation of John the Theologian 13: 12-15)

3. The horns of the horns speak of the youth and outward innocence of the state. But the United States is a young state and it has always proclaimed the principles of freedom, democracy and equality in the basis of its policy.
Spoiler 11. And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

4. The character of the dragon.
Although the United States seems to be a state in which there is complete freedom and democracy, it always makes it so that if another country does not obey them, then this country receives economic sanctions, and sometimes comes to military action.
Spoiler 11. And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

5. This state will enter into an alliance with the second beast.
At the moment, the United States is increasingly listening to the papacy and supporting the idea of ​​creating a single world church.
Spoiler 12. He acts before him with all the power of the first beast and makes the whole earth and those living on it worship the first beast, whose mortal wound healed ...
(Revelation of John 13:12)

Why papacy?

1.Rise to God.
The Pope took over the powers of God, in 1870 one of the popes said that he is infallible, only there are no people without sin.
Spoiler 8. I looked at these horns, and behold, another small horn came out between them, and three of the former horns were plucked out by the roots in front of him, and behold, in this horn there were eyes, like the eyes of men, and a mouth that spoke arrogantly.
(Daniel 7: 8)
25. and with his mind and deceit will succeed in his hand, and in his heart he will be exalted, and in the midst of the world he will destroy many, and will rise up against the Lord of lords, but he will be crushed - not by his hand.
(Daniel 8:25)
36. And that king will act according to his own will, and he will ascend and be exalted above all deity, and blasphemies will be spoken about the God of gods and will have success until anger is completed: for what is predetermined will be fulfilled.
(Daniel 11:36)

2. Will cancel the law of God.
In the Catholic catechism, the second commandment of the Law of God is completely removed, the fourth is changed, the tenth is divided into two. On this site I have already met quotations from the Catholic catechism, so some are already under the influence of the papacy.
Spoiler 25. and against the Most High he will utter words and oppress the saints of the Most High; he will even dream of abolishing the festive times and the law from them, and they will be betrayed into his hand until a time and a time and half a time.
(Daniel 7:25)

3. The number of authority is 666.
Several titles bear this number.
Latin: Vicarius Filii Dei
V-5
I-1
C-100
A-0
R-0
I-1
U-5
S-0
Total-112

F-0
I-1
L-50
I-1
I-1
Total-53

D-500
E-0
I-1
Total -501

112 + 53 + 501 = 666

Latin: Latinus Rex Sacerdos
L-50
A-0
T-0
I-1
N-0
U-5
S-0
Total-56

R- 0
E-0
X-10
Total-10

S-0
A-0
C-100
E-0
R-0
D-500
O-0
S-0
Total-600

56 + 10 + 600 = 666

Spoiler18. Here is wisdom. He who has intelligence, count the number of the beast, for it is a human number; his number is six hundred and sixty-six.
(Revelation of John the Theologian 13:18)

4. Receiving a mortal wound and healing.
In 1798, the papacy received a mortal wound, but on February 11, 1929, the Vatican State was formed, and the wound healed.
Spoiler 3. And I saw that one of his heads seemed to be mortally wounded, but this mortal wound healed. And all the earth marveled, watching the beast, and bowed down to the dragon, who gave power to the beast ...
(Revelation of John the Theologian 13: 3)

5. Oppression and murder of the faithful to God.
Papal persecution has resulted in multi-million human casualties.
Spoiler 25. and against the Most High he will utter words and oppress the saints of the Most High; he will even dream of abolishing the festive times and the law from them, and they will be betrayed into his hand until a time and a time and half a time.
(Daniel 7:25)

Past forums:
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/nlo_ploshchadyu_bolshe_chem_dva_kazahstana-885594/
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/o_tekstah_biblii-875274/
1 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 27.11.21

This is one more proof that any religion is spoiled by its followers.