3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 27.11.21 11:10 pm

slows down folout4 on gtx770 I don't understand why! (Fallout 4)

I have a falout4 license in Steam so do not write like try another repack I say right away. vidyuha gtx770 and slows down lags 20-30 fps on average. witch3 works fine at high 45-50 fps and fallout pauses 20-30 fps. advise what you can do
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
sources 27.11.21

please answer not in the morning but now

B
Bard Buttercup 27.11.21

sources
we need more information about it before we can help

x
xXHASLXx 27.11.21

throw the computer in the trash, homeless people will pick it up: D

s
sources 27.11.21

Bard Buttercup
percent core i 5 2600 video gtx 770, 8 gb memory. The game is licensed, as soon as I installed it, I immediately launched it and immediately lagged it, despite the fact that the witcher does not lag at all. where the Persian was in the shelter, it's still normal, but when he came to the surface, he immediately began to sit out. I immediately lowered all the settings to the average, but still, as the FPS sagged, it remained. percents are loaded in the game somewhere by 60 or 70%, video by 60-90% I monitored

s
sources 27.11.21

xXaLexX
I have a normal PC do not write shit better on the case tell me how to fix something

B
Bard Buttercup 27.11.21

sources
Well, first try to check your computer for viruses, maybe you picked up something, run it with an antivirus, open the task manager, look through the processes, you may see something suspicious. Somewhere there was a topic recently, the dude also lagged only in fallout, in other games there were norms. Windows reinstallation helped. Flip through the pages, find this topic, may help

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

If you cheated with the settings of the grafon, set it by default.

r
rutri4ek 27.11.21

put the SSD, make the swap file that way 10g and all the rules will be, I have msi 760os and in diamond city well, at least 35 drops, everything is high.

D
Dos9ra 27.11.21

QuadCore Intel Core i5-2300, 2900 MHz (@ 3.2 MHz)
Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 OC 2
gigabytes on ULBTRA and high (mixed) gives 50-60 fps when approaching diamond city (nearby buildings ), FPS starts to jump sharply 46-55. Which is very annoying. But these are problems of the game itself, I think, because in the same way in the Witcher on high with habo + in Novigrad 47-50 fps.

D
Dos9ra 27.11.21

rutri4ek
For some reason, the current at the entrance staircase is 46 fps there, and inside the city it is 58-60 fps.

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

Because this is Besesda. Therefore, it sags. This time they just outdone themselves. Honestly, in about 14 years of my communication with computers and games, I have not seen such a raw release yet. True, I somehow missed the release of Skyrim) maybe it was there the same way)

a
ars-fc 27.11.21

the eye sees 24 fps per second - how can you infuriate with jerks from 30 to 60? I do not know. finally xs. Apparently, what you FPS measure is clearly you naye..yet.
On the topic - my gtx765m works smoothly on high. Apparently it's not about vidyuha, but about the processor.

p
predator999 27.11.21

30 fps is generally within the normal range. Not so that it flew, but not so much that it slowed down.

L
LeXXInc 27.11.21

sources
In order to solve (at least partially) the problem with the brakes, you need to:
1) Right-click on the game on Steam
2) Go to properties
3) Go to the Beta tab
4) Select beta - Beta Update
The game will download the tested patch, which is other improves game optimization

For the best effect, I also recommend going to the Nexus and downloading the Texture Optimization Project mod, the essence of which is that the game uses textures of unreasonably huge sizes (not in resolution, but in terms of weight in megabytes). There may be some deterioration in the picture, but it will be extremely insignificant.

I also advise you to use the ENBoost modification (http://enbdev.com/download_mod_fallout4.htm), which is already familiar to us from Skyrim. This mod solves some problems with the processing of lighting in the game, which will get rid of wild brakes in cities (type Diamond City)

M
ManiacFPS 27.11.21

too many business for such a price! in the game, and so without any dances with tambourines, it should be on top, but alas, bugs, lags, etc.

I
Incredible Kleinman 27.11.21

alas, my friend, the game is shitty optimized, so nothing will help, we are waiting for the patch together, we hope that it will partially fix something

s
sources 27.11.21

LeXXInc
thanks dude! I put the Optimization Projection on the Texture and the ENB mod for lighting and it became better, of course it sags, but not at all like it was before. Now it is stable at least keeps 45-55 fps even textures on ultra cut in and a couple of settings at high. thanks helped a lot thanks!

L
LeXXInc 27.11.21

sources
itself suffered at the start, the truth was a little better for me, 30-40, but it was still sad =) Now it is stable at 60 =)
In fact, which of the following helps better, just put everything at once and it became better =) Separately not tested =)