3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rhiannon Byrne 27.11.21 11:10 pm

Problem with DOF in dialogues (Fallout 4)

Hello. Recently, after updating the game, I ran into a problem that followed me in any dialogues with NPCs. There is an additional blur along the edges of the screen, which is very callous to the eyes. There is no such thing in the early preserves. I registered rimod 00094636 and rimod 002041B6 in the console - it did not help. Who faced this and is there a solution? Screenshots attached:
BEFORE

Spoiler

AFTER

Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Duc in the first screen also has a blur. And, in my opinion, in the subsequent ones, the blur is not particularly weaker.

B
Bard Buttercup 27.11.21

Well, it's kind of the norm. Well, like, cinematic and stuff. Is not?

R
Rhiannon Byrne 27.11.21

Blurring isn't just in the background. It also appeared on top. At the corners and edges. Apparently, the screenshots show it badly.

R
Rhiannon Byrne 27.11.21

Here is the same problem at 5:20 and beyond:
Spoiler

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

As for me, everything is the same. If I did not climb into the settings, I did not touch the files, I did not install the mods - everything was as it was. I've had this a couple of times in different games, when it seemed that something had changed, although nothing had changed. There is already a question of attentiveness. Previously, it was imperceptible, now you just paid attention and now you constantly look there.

z
zhekazloy 27.11.21

RipSutcliff
version 1.2.33
Blurring ala out of focus whether it has become stronger I do not know.
This is especially noticeable if the companion in the background enters the frame, such a feature was conceived as it was (the same thing happened in honey max, they went too far with soap))
If there is a desire to change, it is better to do this through the INI config (for a long time it is necessary to study which parameter for what answers)
The perception may have also been affected by the driver update) did not change the video software)?

R
RGC 27.11.21

RipSutcliff
I noticed it too , I had to put up with it

s
sources 27.11.21

RipSutcliff
in all dialogues like this. Yes, and now they do this in all games. for me it's okay and my eyes are not very callous.