3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frsv 27.11.21 11:10 pm

Closed sealed door in Fort Independence (Fallout 4)

In the "Fort Independence" location there is a pressurized door with a power drive. Can I open it somehow? The quest has passed, the fort has been released, but the conversation about the door does not even come. Or is it just decoration?

6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrMors 27.11.21

An elderly minitwoman will appear there (forgot her name) She will give you a quest to open this door)

D
DrMors 27.11.21

After that you will be able to build a unique protection))
Well, you will also find a few more buns!

F
FOSTER_ok 27.11.21

In a couple of days, return to the castle and look for a woman with a name there (or she herself will come up and start a conversation), she will offer you to open this door, etc.

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Listen to Radio Liberty, or stop by Preston's. At some point, you will be informed that something happened in the Castle and you are needed there. There you will be awaited, as mentioned above, by an elderly minitman, who will help open the door.

I
IzmdI 27.11.21

After a couple of days, Preston must say, as mentioned above, that you are needed at the castle. This quest starts with him. And in the castle you will find Ronnie Shaw, with her further.

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

Garvey told me about her right away ... True, I'm such an impatient cheater that I had already got there by that time)))