3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kIN_kON2000 27.11.21 11:10 pm

Your opinion about the game (Cars 2: The Video Game)

Write your opinion here!
13 Comments
Sort by:
k
kIN_kON2000 27.11.21

A normal game for children. The graphics are not very good but it will do. My opinion (4/5)

K
KaLvaDoreS 27.11.21

On the PC version, the graphics are poor ... the developers were too lazy to make on the PC the same graphics as on the console ... on the consoles, 10 times better than the graphics ... 2/5 points (PC version)

P
Planet driver 27.11.21

On PSP and Wii, graphics are worse ...
On Xbox and PS3, graphics are better ...
PC in the middle ...

m
mrT34 27.11.21

SauZoN
ValeraProk
spit on this schedule

s
sanchester 27.11.21

perhaps we will not stand on ceremony with the graphics, nevertheless, the game is for children in theory, but according to the plot - there is not enough freedom as in the first game, it is banal to perform tasks and a good plot, but a certain monotony burdens the sensations of the game

D
Dikobrazz. 27.11.21

is there multiplayer? (of course on pirate)

R
Rem3zan 27.11.21

the first game was better

s
sanchester 27.11.21

I think I will like it, it is not very difficult and fun), but the first game was better

s
spy agent 007 27.11.21

The game is super, only there is no opportunity to ride as in the first part, but it pulls at 9

M
Molnija_Makuin 27.11.21

The second is better!

m
my name is Sly 27.11.21

I don't like that the graphics are very demanding but bad: (the
first game probably beat better

s
superrrman 27.11.21

Good child's play, graphics at the level.

P
ProDisaster 27.11.21

It is rather weak even for a child's play. For 2011, the game is frankly poor in terms of graphics. The gameplay itself can only be compared with Need For Speed: Porsche PC. There is no speed, turns are passed clumsily with a large loss of speed. Drift to the left does not work. With the weight of the game being 1.5+ GB, a logical question is imposed - where does this come from? Seriously. The models have 2 - 3k polyes, or even less, the textures are so jacky that my eyes almost fell out. The funny thing is that the graphics in the menu are not so bad. There are even simple shaders that soften low polygon and more or less pleasant textures. In the very same race - pluck out your eye.
It was upsetting that in such a rather large fleet there was no place for Sally.
I also consider it necessary to note the fact that even with such graphics, the game requires good resources.
Also - modding this game will not make the game better, if at all possible because the base of the game itself is as complex as the "hello world".

I think it's worthwhile to prove your words:
Garage
Spoiler

Race
Spoiler

NFS U [2003]
Spoiler

My opinion - the game is frank feces without a hint of at least some attempts to make, in fact, a game. Jackal simulator. The game can be served, at most, in a set for a happy-mil in a McDuck. For more - does not pull.