3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nick3xaker 27.11.21 11:21 pm

Core 2 Duo 4 Gb RAM (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

I found a working file to run on weak systems ... I checked it on Core 2 Duo 8400, 4 Gb RAM, GTX560Ti ... The igruha itself runs, no problem ... Here are the debt levels loaded. Proven works with a key from 3DM
http://www.playground.ru/files/call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_fayl_dlya_zapuska_na_slabih_kompyuterah-82367/
http://rghost.ru/58892480 - along with a medicine
111 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikolas.37 27.11.21

no steam library file

N
NatanieLzZ 27.11.21

An error occurred while starting the application (0xc0000142). Updating DirectX does not work, since the latter is already worth it. What to do?

i
iDaemon 27.11.21

help to solve the problem, at startup it gives

l
lazarenko1990 27.11.21

Of course I understand everything perfectly, everyone wants to solve their own question. But, why no one specifies the operating system, config. PC?! More information, dear!

S
Slowery 27.11.21

lazarenko1990
Athlon x3 460
6gb Ram
GTX 650TI 2Gb
35-45 fps high.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.11.21

DamageInc
Swap file that is? Switched on. 3 gig. It's just that it lags both video and sound during loading, and then crashes with an error (I don't know what is written there, there are ubiquitous hieroglyphs, although the system language is English)

PS I just don't understand what CoD can have an operational one. Mordor, AC4 go well at high speed, Watch Dogs slowed down at low speed, but it was real to play. But they have an open world. I'm sure Unity and The Witcher 3 will go (like Watch Dogs =). And then such a bummer.

i
iDaemon 27.11.21

The fact is that the game was downloaded as a folder in its entirety (without installation). I tried to update the drivers for the video card, direct, etc. - everything is useless ((

Iron
Athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 6000+
4gb Ram
GTX 550TI 1Gb

N
NatanieLzZ 27.11.21

Here is such a cutie happily greets during the loading of the mission.

But not always, there are hieroglyphs

O
Oleg Egorov 27.11.21

Why can't I download

N
NatanieLzZ 27.11.21

o_o, o_O, O_O !!!!!!!!!!! I ran it, ran it !!!!!!!!! I feel like God. On 2 gigabytes of operational !!!!!!!

True, it freezes, but it doesn't matter anymore. I played UT2004 a long time ago, so I have experience. Maybe replacing the tablet will help, maybe the paging file needs to be increased further, xs. The main thing is that there is something to work with.

increased the swap file from 3 to 5 gigs, turned on the preloading of shaders (loading videos were already lagging, so I don’t care that they became even stronger) In the game itself, it lags a lot at first, after a minute it goes smoothly, sometimes freezing.

k
kikoki 27.11.21

NatanieLzZ Please
tell me how you did it. What a crack, how ??? I have 4 GB of RAM, a 1GB video card, but after the video the first mission lags so terribly that it is impossible to play. percent i5, it is not even fully loaded. 4 gig memory is completely occupied, plus a 4 gig swap file too. settings are all absolutely at a minimum

r
ruporr 27.11.21

NatanieLzZ
Yes, I have 4 GB set everything to a minimum, but it crashes - write free at least 5MB ....
probably depends on the type of crack. What is your crack?

w
webser 27.11.21

nick3xaker
"Found a working file to run on weak systems ... Here are the debt levels are loaded cs.rin.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=19990"
The link is empty "The selected attachment no longer exists"
Put the file on a coca - any file hosting service and give me a link ...

N
NatanieLzZ 27.11.21

ruporr
crack from 3dm + the same fix that bypasses the hardware check.

Here are all the tablets: http: // r utracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4859431 (remove the space after r)
Here is the fix: https://docviewer.yandex.ru/?url=ya-disk-public% 3A% 2F% 2F6pmfkcY1uF9fj9i0pmJjA% 2BgTvmiUkKPCAovqNPrz4HE% 3D & name = s1_sp64_ship.rar & c = 5458cd83126b If

you have little RAM, include the swap file. Moreover, the more the better. (But only in this game) I had 3 gig, I increased it to 5. Now, during loading, it does not crash with an error about insufficient memory.

PS Settings yes, minimal. But I will still experiment. Enabled preloading of shaders (it is written that brakes will appear during loading and its time will increase (and so the brakes were and loaded for a long time, there is nothing to lose)), but in the game itself there will be fewer freezes. True, I simultaneously increased the swap from an intermediate value of 4 gigs to the final value of 5 gigs, so I do not know which influenced more. But in the game itself, it lags somewhere for a minute after loading, but then it goes fine, freezing only when the level is loaded.

N
NanoEnoto 27.11.21

When starting this fix, the error
"Access to the specified device, file path is denied. Perhaps you do not have the necessary access rights to this object"
Help, I do not know what to do. I put antivirus in exceptions, it did not help

I
INTEGREX 27.11.21

NanoEnoto
Disable your antivirus.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 27.11.21

NatanieLzZ
thanks for the tip about the 5 GB swap file! I did it, at ultra-high 50-60 fps it is stable, but here's the thing, during the game, sometimes the game seems to sag, the fps does not fall, but the game just rises for one second and again it's normal and so often ... the greens will jump

N
NatanieLzZ 27.11.21

Vlad_Epifanov
Not at all))) I have the same problem. My sin is that the paging file is slower than RAM. And there is already firewood http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/79139/ru

A
Arkady Prokofiev 27.11.21

Guys, what to do? I have already tried everything, I have already installed everything, updated, etc., but still this is the error.: With

V
Vlad_Epifanov 27.11.21

NatanieLzZ
tried to increase the swap from ReadyBoost through a USB flash drive ?!
Thanks for the firewood!)