3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21 11:21 pm

A powerful laptop does not pull. Help (Fallout 4)

Laptop specifications: Laptop - Lenovo Y500
Video card - NVIDIA GTX 650M x2 (I use SLI mode, as a result 4GB of video memory)
Processor - Intel Core I7 3630QM (2.5 GHz with overclocking to 3.5 GHz)
SSD - 256 GB (Supplied instead of C drive, read speed - 555Mb / s, write speed - 500Mb / s)
RAM - 16 GB (DDR3, frequency - 1600 MHz)
At low it gives out 20 fps, in a resolution of 1280x720

And? And what kind of nonsense? BF3 is all ultra, BF4 is full high, BFH is full high, Arma 3 is medium-high (although this game is not optimized at all), and so on.

What is most interesting is that this toy cannot determine what video cards I have and sets me low settings by default.
Who can, advise what to do. Sorry for the expression "parasha" I have not seen such one yet.

49 Comments
Sort by:
I
IronElMan 27.11.21

Sli support has not yet been delivered to nvidia cracks at the expense of MB drivers someday there will be

D
DimOs1 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon
somehow
I cannot understand
on powerful computers sometimes games do not go, but on weak computers they fly

F
FDA97 27.11.21

try the following:
1. Enter your nvidia control panel. This can be done by clicking on the desktop with the right mouse button.
2.Go to the section for managing 3D parameters go to the software settings tab and select your application in the drop-down menu, having previously added it via the add button and select the preferred graphics processor.
So he will know what to choose, since automatic selection does not work correctly due to the very problems with SLI technology support, I'm not sure what will help, but it's worth trying

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

dimos2 The
game has been waiting for 4 years. Especially I completely upgraded the laptop to the fullest. I installed an SSD for $ 100, memory for $ 100, overclocked the processor and here you are, a slap in your face.

D
DimOs1 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon got it
all

A
ALExxxUNDER 27.11.21

I have the same laptop, but I did not install it. I manually set the mode in the nvidia SLI panel, at low and 1280x720 resolution on the street 50-60 fps, it sags in the rooms.

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

FDA97
If you are talking about this, then everything stood like that

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

ALExxxUNDER A laptop
for a crappy cloud of money with an upgrade and drags the game (with shameful requirements) at low with a resolution of 1280x720, well, not funny, eh?

E
EMPs 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon
If he does not see = low, so he throws you. What does optimization have to do with it? Another hater with crooked hands?
I have a graphics processor, count it without a video card, it also does not see. But for a comfortable game, I myself reconfigured the press file, well, the settings were high, sometimes the ultra textures hang.

A
ALBANEC-93 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon
I have the same laptop almost (Asus Rog) video card though 960m 4gb. Also, to be honest, it is not so hot ...

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Who has problems with the game, then those immediately haters with crooked hands? You think exactly.
ALBANEC-93
Lol. Cool card) It's a pity that it does not pull ...

E
EMPs 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon
Ie, did not you write "parasha" in the topic header, etc.? And rummage in Google, but even here, and just change the settings in any way? You also minus who is "thinking exactly" here?

n
nominar 27.11.21

As if in sli, the memory of the vidyuh is not summed up, and the optimization of the game is actually y, in the game with the graphon of the Polozoic era I have drawdowns of up to 30 fps, the config is in the profile.

F
FDA97 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon hmm
, try to turn off the slide, but in this case, without a slide, you can't go far on one card either. I play myself on gt 645m at minimum salaries

F
FDA97 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon
and yes, go to the tab above to manage 3D parameters, look there

u
urban.kalabanovich 27.11.21

GTX780m does not export to me in FHD. Compared to the same witcher, the gazebo just pop into the air and released soap with brakes

M
Mr_macmehon 27.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
I didn’t write about the game, and yes, I didn’t minus you. Are you playing in public now or what? Your words are no more noise to the ears. You can go further, I will not argue with you.

E
EMPs 27.11.21

Mr_macmehon
Why do I need that audience?) I'm just tired of nagging about settings, I don't think my computer is powerful, but it's gone and pretty good) I just had to dig into the settings.
No offense)

p
play-cat 27.11.21

try to buy the game or what)

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 27.11.21

Try to manually specify which video card Fallout 4 should run on.