3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Makagonov 27.11.21 11:21 pm

Is it better to play: keyboard + mouse or gamepad? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello, I've decided to buy this game, and now I'm thinking about what is better to play Keyboard + mouse or gamepad (xbox). Tell us your opinion.
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan-jon 27.11.21

Vladimir Makagonov
I think fights are better on a gamepad, and parkour on a keyboard + mouse

4tide 27.11.21

As for me, it's better to play everything except fighting games, races and sports simulations on the mouse and keyboard.

S
SanKram 27.11.21

Vladimir Makagonov
It's high time to switch to a gamepad, I play with it myself. There are no minuses, only pluses!

K
Kol55 27.11.21

1SanKram1
Now play everything except fighting games on the keyboard and you will understand that it is more convenient. although it makes no sense for you to prove anything.

V
Vladimir Makagonov 27.11.21

I tried to play part 3 more and somehow I was not very good at running around buildings, etc. to turn in the other direction had to release any button and it was very annoying. But the plus is that you can play on TV and enjoy a more beautiful game

s
snoopfrog 27.11.21

Better than asking, run with both, and choose what is closer to your soul

S
SanKram 27.11.21

Kol55
After PS2 I played on the keyboard for a decent time. I understood one gamepad out of competition. And the keyboard does not vibrate either.

a
akela280 27.11.21

Dandy there FPS norms.

K
Kol55 27.11.21

1SanKram1
Did you play the keyboard on ps2? xD

S
SanKram 27.11.21

Kol55
Of course, a gamepad compatible with a PC, keyboard with a console!)

E
Eddward west 27.11.21

Kol55
just need to buy a normal gamepad from, for example, xbox360 plus a receiver, and not Chinese fakes !!

v
vetal8560832 27.11.21

I prefer to play all assassins creed on the pad from ps 3, it's very convenient, the keyboard doesn't have enough brains to make a convenient layout, they threw the keys, and they could bind several functions to those that are closer to the hand. I play the keyboard only when motion joy dulls. In all other games - klava foreva))

L
Lehander 27.11.21

vetal8560832
you probably have even less of them, if you yourself can not scatter these keys

K
Kol55 27.11.21

Eddward West
Wuhaha, Xbox's most galimos. The only normal one is from Sonya. And yes, I'm a PC player, so your remark about the Chinese gempad is not correct.

K
Kol55 27.11.21

1SanKram1
Probably looks carbonic.

E
Eddward west 27.11.21

Kol55
there is no point in even arguing with you! play the keyboard! it was not for nothing that it was created for gaming!

K
Kol55 27.11.21

Eddward West
Yep xD