3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noran 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Old guns or when Ronnie Shaw finally rolls over. (Fallout 4)

Passed the quarter to capture the "Castle", for several game days the next quest of the Minutemans begins. I read on the internet that this is "Old Cannons", but Ronnie Shaw still does not want to visit his old friends. (I am a member of all other factions, do I need to "leave" the Institute?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 27.11.21

Preston gives a quest - like something happened in the Castle, you come there, and Ronnie Shaw will be there.
Why just wait for her, and why should you spoil yourself by reading quests?: D

N
Noran 27.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
I don't know for sure, that's why I'm asking.
Evgeny Guzhva
I will not "spoiler", I just pass the Minutemans for the first time and I don’t know how to get an apartment, Garvey gives me all kinds of crap. Like go there, clean it up. It seems like there should be "Century Hills: Wild Ghouls" before this, but no one gives it away.

E
EMPs 27.11.21

Noran
Personally, he gave me a quest immediately after returning from the Castle, or maybe one quest after him. But not for long, that's for sure. it seems even parallel to the ghouls, because I still have not commissioned it in that settlement (although I have already cleaned it, I run on other quests). Just talked to Preston once again (or whatever it is - the minuteman who gives you quests and gave you the general)

N
Niko71790 27.11.21

Turn on the radio of the minutemans, you will be called to the castle and the quest will go

N
Noran 27.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
That's just the point, for the game saves, it seems, they added 2 more side quests to the Minuteman branch, but there, before the capture of the Castle, the square "Return Service" was also mandatory, which did not happen to me. And yes, that nigga is Preston Garvey (not a lorfag, just a good memory (but not for details)).
Niko71790
But I have not tried this option yet. So far on the radio they only talk about Oberneti and the medallion, but maybe it will work out.
Thank you all for trying, maybe some of you will be right)))

E
EMPs 27.11.21

Niko71790
I remember exactly that I was without a radio, the radio is already needed for an art tip)

E
EMPs 27.11.21

Noran
try to run with Preston on quests, unless of course you have messed up something with minutemans

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Radio is like a pocket Preston. He is like an intermediary: he listens to the radio and transmits the quests of the GG, if the GG did not listen. I constantly listen to this radio and they give the same quests as Preston "Clean up, build a settlement", "Help the settlement and get a workshop in it as a gift."

N
Noran 27.11.21

Maybe you need to be in a hostile relationship with the Institute? After all, the square refers to the plot for the Minutemans.