3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 12.11.19 10:10 pm

A couple of questions about vampires (Total War: Warhammer)

1) on the campaign map near the banner bar will be displayed, it displays only the number of units? that is, if the max units 20, but the power I can learn only if you enter the battle and look at the aspect ratio?
2) plays the role which unit will sit in RAM?
3) how to break down walls, and towers during the siege, playing for vampires? Bandai 65% damaged the wall, but when it will Navajos, we can only ladders to put
4) the winds of magic on the socket with the winds for example is written energy 18/30 and then written below the energy reserve 48. that is, energy is regenerated from the stored energy? and when there is no stock and regeneration do nothing?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava Shavlak 12.11.19

1) in my opinion not needed crap, but in fact like it you have to understand the balance of forces before going into battle, but rather the old fashioned way the units look
2)of Course, better to put a dead unit(cake) like a zombie or someone stronger shields, the dvuruchnikami shot byrenko. Well, I mean, that puts either breevy squad that can keep the damage, or to raise the squad, just cannon fodder.
3)XS, I straight from the wahi the second and there's something just not happening))
4)Yes, a maximum of 30 mana, so you don't use a shitload of spells. Strictly regenerates the amount that is available in stock and eventually recharge regenerative units mana starts to rise, slowing the recovery of your mana. There are special spells for mages, allowing cytotec to increase the mana pool and regeneration of spare mana points(winds of magic)

W
WarMachine2 12.11.19

offimpulse dawada wrote:
how to break down walls, and towers during the siege, playing for vampires?
About it better to forget, stupid to push the mass of undead, but the monsters break the gate. Generally Laura should be the catapult screaming skull, and even mod the incentive is there, but it developed somehow did not include it, the Kings of the tombs in the second part. Apparently decided to deprive vampire long-range units.

X
Xron1k3 12.11.19

WarMachine2
Radious Total Units Mod - here is the handsome increases in 2 times, scarce set of units from the vanilla version of the game.