3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Mikhalev 27.11.21 11:22 pm

I read it. (Fallout 4)

In general, I went through foul 4 without cheats and decided to play with them. So, in one place, at the Sogas Ironworks plant, there are boiler rooms that are open, well, I fell into one of them, now I suffer from a skeleton in years. This is of course a trifle, but annoying when you try to open the pipboy while sitting down and there is incomprehensible garbage. If there are ways to get rid of this, then please, help

13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LongVampire 27.11.21

Try to change the appearance of the character through the console, perhaps the model will be updated.

S
Sergey Mikhalev 27.11.21

Showracemenu does not work, but the surgeon changed it, but the same problem

H
HunterS0UL 27.11.21

Sergey Mikhalev
It was here. http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/reshenie_problemy_s_vypirayushchim_skeletom-884775/

R
Rimases 27.11.21

Sergey Mikhalev
you are not the only one

S
Sergey Mikhalev 27.11.21

HunterS0UL
Thank you)

C
CEMENTATOR 27.11.21

Sergey Mikhalev
Rimases
someone previously wrote
SpoylerDumayu, many faced with a problem when using the code for immortality or not, you are exploding,
but did not die, and the bones, which were to fly away on 10 meters, remained with the body. Now I will tell you
how to return the body to its former beauty in two clicks. But before that, you need to throw important items out of your luggage.
they can get "lost".
The first thing to do is to press the tilde (~), thus calling the console, click on your character
and type "unequipall". This will immediately save your character from skin imperfections, but it will take absolutely everything from him, including the pip-boy.
The second step will be the "recycleactor", which will return everything, or almost everything, to you. But you will need to dress again.
It's all. Now your character is fresh and handsome.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

dirty cheaters can be recognized by sight

A
Aips95 27.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Not necessarily cheaters. The bug is also triggered if exactly at the time of death you are cured with a stimulant.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

The Aips95
bug is triggered only when gg explodes on something or receives a lot of damage,
for example, I could get it only when I jumped into a barrel with molten metal,
and so of course it is probably possible to get it if you catch a nuclear grenade while playing the animation of the stimulator. but then it seems like the damage is canceled, those gg are invulnerable

B
Badghost 27.11.21

Funny

A
AresViktor 27.11.21

he even has a bug in power

p
pordon 27.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/reshenie_problemy_s_vypirayushchim_skeletom-884775/

z
zagruzon 27.11.21

MunchkiN 616 is
invulnerable, as with the cheat ....