3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zabustamel 27.11.21 11:22 pm

There is no connection to the server! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

People, I have one game that does not see Origin on the network? How to solve the problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
akuma24 27.11.21

I have the same beard, I tried everything, nothing helps, I killed half the evening in vain attempts, and nowhere I can find the answer = (

R
Rowey 27.11.21

I sympathize with you guys, really.
wait for patches or write to those support. (well, or at worst, google to help).

z
zabustamel 27.11.21

I wrote to those support yesterday, and nothing!

a
akuma24 27.11.21

So the point is that entering queries like "No connection to dragon age servers" into Google does not give any results, right now I came across a topic on this forum. I wrote in support, but what's the point, they will answer within 2 weeks and I'm not sure what they will help and say something sensible = (

a
akuma24 27.11.21

If this somehow helps our problem ...

K
Kain skitale 27.11.21

The same trouble was, I spent the whole evening surfing the Internet and looking for a solution to the problem. As a result, I found it. It helps, for some reason not to everyone, not to some people, including me - it helped.
I took Origin off my computer, deleted its folder from Program Files. With the help of Ccleaner, I cleaned the disk and cleaned the registry, and then downloaded and installed Origin again. And on the next launch of Da: I, the game hooked up to the servers and everything worked.

l
look-look 27.11.21

Return money) before it's too late

a
akuma24 27.11.21

Kain Skitale
Now I'll try, maybe it will help, because my origin was from the old Windows, I reinstalled the Windows and then just used the icon from the folder) I'll unsubscribe a little later

a
akuma24 27.11.21

AAAA .... Nishtyak, it worked, the reinstallation of the origin helped) Thanks for the advice, but it didn't immediately finish that I had a slightly buggy origin)

[
[tuzzer] 27.11.21

Kain Skitale
Thanks, it helped. Is that why everything at EA is done through the ass?

T
TrueSkiminok 27.11.21

Kain Skitale
Helped, thanks.

S
Sauron_999 27.11.21

Kain Skitale

It didn't work for me. But! Perhaps this is due to the fact that my origin is for compatibility with Windows 7. And there I did not notice it before, always when you start it, the origin message pops up in compatibility mode with Windows. And I unchecked the compatibility checkbox in the settings and reinstalled and cleaned the registry, it still does not get cleaned! How else can you remove it?

g
gemelsam 03.01.22

Reinstallation helped