3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVNTOZ 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Many different questions. Please answer everyone who understands

AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics x4 ~ 3200MHz
AMD Radeon HD 8570
RAM: Total capacity: 7.94 GB
Will The Witcher 3 run okay?
And what would need to be updated for games?

I also wanted to know
Since new drivers are not installed on win8.0, but only on 8.1
A 8.1, it does not download from the store (Even the speed from the Internet does not take)
If I download the original image of 8.1 from the Internet and put it through it
Will my information be deleted ?
Files?
Programs?
And can I activate it with my win8 key (License)?

And a question about FPS.
Do you need 60+ FPS on a 60hz monitor?
And does this give any superiority in games like CS GO?
I just heard that on Monica 144hz, people with fps 60+ have everything smoother and the reaction is better because of this

Sorry that maybe I wrote everything in the wrong topic
5 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 27.11.21

SVNTOZ
Will The Witcher 3 Go OK?

Not okay.

And what would need to be updated for games?

Processor, motherboard and video card.

And 8.1 through the store I do not download (Even the speed from the Internet does not take)

Through the store, it should not be downloaded. It is necessary through a system update.

If I download the original image 8.1 from the Internet and put it through it
Will my information be deleted?

if installed on top of the system without formatting, in theory, the software should not be deleted. However, I would recommend installing a new system clean, with formatting.
In general, if my memory serves me, Win 8.1 was previously available for owners of 8 wines as a free update (I might be wrong, it was a long time ago). And this case is updated in the Windows itself, in the system update section.

And the question about FPS
Do you need FPS 60+ on a 60hz monitor

The notorious 60 fps is a subjective threshold of comfortable fps in games. It is subjective.
On your configuration, by the way, you shouldn't count on 60 fps in modern games. Only in old games.
As for the counter-strike, the more FPS, the better. In such network shooters, 60 fps is not enough ... Although, again, this is all subjective.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

even with a video card sufficient for the witcher, problems can be observed in it because the spu is rather weak.
For example, if you put 960+ GF and higher, this may not guarantee a stable 30 fps throughout the entire Witcher3, so change the entire platform for good. if under normal, medium and low settings are assumed, the minimum can be added to some kind of calm video card. but in some games this may not help
over 60fps on a 60Hz monitor. however, if everything is to the maximum, a stable 60 s in-sung is needed. and for this, the system must be approximately ready for 80 fps in nominal so that there is always a pocket of both processor and GPU time.
I don’t know anything about cybersport. it will be more effective to play with such an FPS to which the perception is familiar. in theory, with a 140 monitor and such a FPS, the enemy will simply be noticed a hundredths of a second earlier, but in fact it will give little reaction.

S
SVNTOZ 27.11.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Well, this update is also swinging from the store
And I don’t know about the PC account
After all, GTA 5 was comfortable at medium-high in fullhd (FPS did not measure)
Thanks to those who answered

L
LEFT FOR DTF 27.11.21

SVNTOZ the
witcher is much heavier than that.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

lookaway
for me so zhta5 went with an obvious emphasis on the processor
and the witcher in the video card for the most part. although with hairvos it is not clear where it rests.
from this I conclude that the witcher is much lighter than it is almost 2 times. the minimum is just very low.